• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Dendi said " Happy break up , Zhaojie (Xiao8 gf) is now mine " pretty sure it is something along those line and xiao8 responded with " Sha bi (means like retard or cunt)" which is not a good word. Sorry for the language.

McNei1y

I can't decide which SNES game had the better soundtrack.

Donkey Kong Country 2 or Yoshi's Island. DKC2's soundtrack is really dynamite but some of the best songs came from Yoshi's Island. I'll probably have to go with DKC2 for Stickerbrush Symphony alone.

BigAT

Just caught up on game 5. I'm glad the Americans of Na'vi won it, but it's disappointing to see it happen in yet another broken double elimination championship. I can't remember the last e-sports tournament to actually run double elimination properly.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I can't decide which SNES game had the better soundtrack.

Donkey Kong Country 2 or Yoshi's Island. DKC2's soundtrack is really dynamite but some of the best songs came from Yoshi's Island. I'll probably have to go with DKC2 for Stickerbrush Symphony alone.

Chrono Trigger

Trasher

Just caught up on game 5. I'm glad the Americans of Na'vi won it, but it's disappointing to see it happen in yet another broken double elimination championship. I can't remember the last e-sports tournament to actually run double elimination properly.

Q36KX.jpg

BigAT

The olllleeeee early smurf account game.

Trust me, I would normally NEVER brag about a smurf game, but if you saw the feedfest that Shake and Eznark put on bottom lane to start the match, you would understand.

Do you prefer Maelstrom to Radiance? If so, why?

Easier to build in parts is the main thing I guess, plus more attack speed for bash/root procs. Plus, I got Maelstrom pretty late, I think it was nearly the last item I got, when Radiance wouldn't have been as effective. I don't know, I'm hardly an LD expert.

Trasher

I'm so good with Medusa.

23YacjK.png

Btw, fun anecdote from this game:

The person playing Mirana thought they were the shit, and he was talking in team voice chat the whole time to the buddy he was playing with who seemed to be new. When I asked for the team to buy a courier he would say "couriers aren't worth it ... that's just a waste of gold". Then when it was like 10 minutes into the game he would yell at me and tell me to help the rest of the team when I was in my lane pushing towers by myself and farming. Tried to explain to him that Medusa is completely worthless in the early game, but he did not believe that to be the case. I started to tell him he was terrible (mainly because of the courier comment), and eventually he turned the conversation into CoD > DotA 2, and that he would destroy me in CoD. His proof for that statement of CoD being a better game than DotA 2: the graphics in DotA 2 suck.

Gotta love that low tier.

Also, speaking of low tier, I watched this game last night and thought of MaddenGAF: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOmcaqEqyYo

McNei1y

Necrolyte is fun lol. I just went 7-7-31. I died like 5 times at the beginning trying to learn how to play. It didn't help when Spirit Breaker kept smashing me.

I was also getting frustrated in the laning phase where I died 3 times because Axe would push the creeps in between the Dire's two towers. I was barely getting any experience and I would die to either the towers or Spirit Breaker coming at me. What do I do in this case?

We should totally get purge to cast one of our madden gaf inhouse games!

lol'd hard at "dood we are totally owning these creeps... look how hard we are pushing!"

edit---

I am hurt that trashcanman compared this game to a madden gaf in house!

Mrbob

How many of you are joining in the glory of Dynasty Warriors 8 next week? Best series you guys never play. I'll convince Soka to get it.

Edit: I see Valve wanted to get Dota 2 out ahead of the power of musou. Smart choice.

Top Bottom