• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Mrbob

Lol Crytek.

"We have this concept we call mashing to mastery. The idea is that anyone can play it and they can mash the buttons and fight, but if you get the right timing you're able to actually master it. Master the reaction you get out of the AI. You worked on the AI, you get them to this executable state and you execute them and we're like: "Why does it have to stop there?" "Why do I have to stop and watch this movie play out?". Because we've all played games that have executions and like 30 minutes into them you're like "Really, I smash this guys head, then I stab then I kick him." So we're like, well, let's continue the flow, let's make it open up a window and let's give guys who want to spend time learning it more of a reward bonus."

Another amazing Xbone exclusive.

Poor MS. From Bungie to Epic to this.

Sokantish

It kind of sounds like Prince of Persia or AC combat where if you time it correctly you can kill a string of dudes really easily, or you can just mash and kill them the old fashioned way. Is it not that?

BigAT

You guys that are playing carry heroes or that want to, please, please, PLEASE practice your last hitting. It's one of the few skills in the game that you can actually isolate and work on. It's also the most important thing you can practice and will give you by far the biggest returns.

Really all of you should be working on it unless you're playing nothing but hard supports (even then it would help with denying creeps).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwodP8DIQbQ

McNei1y

Yeah, I could definitely practice on my last hitting, although I've seemed to get Silencer's casting speed down. But still, I need to continue practicing that and denying.

Ferny

I'll be getting it on PS3 as well Som but only because I have a $60 PSN credit. If I didn't it would be on 360 for sure.

Mrbob

True GOTG comes out next Tuesday.

Dynasty Warriors 8!

So much content included Ryse am cry. Dynasty Warriors true king of mashing to mastery.

Ferny

I doubt there will be any big DOTA item sales. Maybe around I3 but last year they really didn't do much during the sales for DOTA other than a DOTA pack that included the beta.

Valve should go all out this summer with doto

official release
TI3
huge sales so i can dress up my barbies

Time to overthrow LoL!

Also, anyone have a puppey card? Ill trade you something for it!

Trasher

I wish this was us team.

4T5CWo4.jpg

eznark

Banned
Is that the cast of the Chinese IT Squad?

I doubt there will be any big DOTA item sales. Maybe around I3 but last year they really didn't do much during the sales for DOTA other than a DOTA pack that included the beta.

Big sale to bring people in with the full release!

Also, holy shit at Dendi pissing in xiao8's face for getting dumped. This is turning into WWF!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You just said that sentence is similar to fuck your mother.As a game star,Where's your quality?I'm So disappointed with you and I will look down on you.China does not welcome you and just go out

WHERES YOUR QUALITY?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
hi,dendi,fuck the every women of your family,your sister and your mother make love with me together。now you‘d better get out of China,you die。

This is good stuff

fuck your mother everyday .in the morning on the tree

Your dick is only a centimeter fuck you

Top Bottom