• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

eznark

Banned
Bigat will play one game before he hates playing with goof offs and vows to never play again. Dota isn't about fun!!

Nightz

Won't you just get other tryhards with alt accounts that are really way higher level? DOTA deception inception.

Btw, congrats to LJ on the first SB. Wish we could have played our playoff game. :( How close was it vs Nightz?
It was 14-14 in the 4th. Then he got a FG and Mario Williams came to life. Ended up 24-14. I'm not elite enough to compete. :(

BigAT

Just play Dota with him after some drinking. You'll never question your own skills after that.

howarddealwithithcem5.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm listening to the RnB/Soul radio station on Pandora and the GOOS popped up. The fuck? They aren't RnB/Soul! They are chick pop!

eznark

Banned
i feel like it's going to suck but i'm going to see the matinee showing in an hour. my expectations are pretty low after how god awful iron man 2 was so maybe that will work to iron man 3's advantage

Luke is just mad that it took him away from his WiiU and a monster Hunter.

Iron man 3 was kinda lame. Better than 2 but still not good. First half was pretty good and the 2nd half was awful especially what they did with mandarin

Iron man 3 was kinda lame. Better than 2 but still not good. First half was pretty good and the 2nd half was awful especially what they did with mandarin

I liked it but I just felt there wasn't enough Iron Man.
And didn't we already do a super hero movie where the hero's shit doesn't work half the time? I could've done without the finding himself in tennessee part as well. I did like the iron man extravaganza climax though.

I liked it but I just felt there wasn't enough Iron Man.
And didn't we already do a super hero movie where the hero's shit doesn't work half the time? I could've done without the finding himself in tennessee part as well. I did like the iron man extravaganza climax though.

Yeah that was part of the problem. It turned into Tango & Cash 2 for a bit as well

daw840

DCX,

When is the scheduled advance? Also, can you tell me who I'm playing, I probably can't get anything in until late tomorrow night (after 11 pm CST) if it's CPU. If it's an actual human opponent I'll need to try and coordinate a time.

rinse82

Even though I'm on AP.

If you play the Jags let me know, I'll hop on and get a game in.

Not caring for the CPU games that's all.

Top Bottom