• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Smokey

You're as bad at hashtags as Kobe on twitter.

He dropped #newcbacasualty the other day

#nickyoung, #swaggy

Dynasty Warriors series is brilliant. Misunderstood genius.

Also, holyyyyy shit. MS, get your piece of shit spy cam unbundled from Xbone:

http://m.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul/11/microsoft-nsa-collaboration-user-data

Edit: Smokey must have just read this too.

took that hundid and used it to pre order some ps4 games and put more on the system. almost got ncaa 14 but then I realized nobody from here would play it!

What? Did you turn your Xbot card into President Ramirez and Secretary Somnia?

i still have a seat at the table,
just taking a leave of absence

BigAT

Jim Sterling's awesomeness knows no bound. He is a musou fan:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=69670071&postcount=243

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/1011957_10201436261898154_1758907644_n.jpg[img]

Tuesday, can't wait! I should probably cancel my SMT4 order since I doubt I'll play it with Dynasty Warriors 8 in possession.[/QUOTE]

Is it the Chicago side of you or the Wisconsin part that makes you a fan of obesity?

eznark

Banned
Is it the Chicago side of you or the Wisconsin part that makes you a fan of obesity?

Governor-Chris-Christie.jpg

BigAT

why does he got that dr. robotnik going on

He's trying to hide a whole lot of hurt. If he actually had his belt below his belly button, you would get a true appreciation for just how big his gut is.

It's like why George Lucas shaves his beardline to give the illusion that his chin ends where it normally should, as opposed to being an amorphous blob of fat and flesh.

Mrbob

If someone gets a Defiance 4 pack I'll join in.

To be fair im not getting either this holiday now and getting the PS4 first once infamous gets closer to coming out.

Another Xbro heel turn. The empire is falling apart.

What happened with fighting game GOAT Killer Instinct?

Somnia

If someone gets a Defiance 4 pack I'll join in.

Another Xbro heel turn. The empire is falling apart.

What happened with fighting game GOAT Killer Instinct?

I'll get an Xbox when it's 400. Not spending 500 on it. Killer Instinct will still be there.

I'll play Watch_Dogs and Battlefield 4 on my PC and I'll be plenty busy this holiday on my 3ds and wiiu. No reason to rush in, there'll be plenty to play/buy on PS4 and Xbox next year. Plus I'll hear if either system has issues before I jump in.

Mrbob

You just made FMT sad. Now he has no one to fight online.

Is there anything coming out for Wii U? The only thing I can think of is the Wind Waker remake. Never played the original so I'll play this version.

I'm extremely disappointed in Mario 3D World. Thanks for making a co op sequel to 3D Land on Wii U. I wanted a new Mario experience.

3DS is having a hell of a year, I agree.

Somnia

You just made FMT sad. Now he has no one to fight online.

Is there anything coming out for Wii U? The only thing I can think of is the Wind Waker remake. Never played the original so I'll play this version.

3DS: SMTIV, Mario/Luigi Dream, the Link to the Past sequelish

WiiU: Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, Wind Waker HD, Sonic Lost World, Donkey Kong and Mario World. Plus Earthbound and other VC/eshop games

Then there's GTAV on PS3 which will consume me for awhile.

Mrbob

I was getting it on 360, but it seems most everyone is getting it on PS3. I'll switch over if everyone else is.

I haven't really been following the development, has there been word about a PC version of GTA?

I'm expecting the PC version 6 months after the release of the PS3/360 versions. This is what has happened with previous GTA games.

Rorschach

Back in Best Coast. Unfortunately, nowhere near a computer. I'll be back tomorow evening. Bookmarking that last page since I can't read it right now. Hopefully, we can Dotar tomorow with a good lineup!

Ferny

For 14 bucks, Defiance is a steal. It doesn't have any subscription fees either.

FMT, all these guys are playing you man. Looks like it'll be a two man Killer Instinct tournament for us.

For 14 bucks, Defiance is a steal. It doesn't have any subscription fees either.

FMT, all these guys are playing you man. Looks like it'll be a two man Killer Instinct tournament for us.

If they deliver on KI (and i have no doubt they will) then ms can have my $500 this year. It makes me nervous that it isn't a retail release though

rinse82

Heading to Chicago in August.

Recommend me some cool shit guys.

Doing Cubs at Wrigley, Millenium Park, Art Institute, Shopping the Mile, and have a ton of food recos from friends who have been.

Top Bottom