• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Rorschach

Sorry, guys. STeam's being a dick. Now it says I need to update, but it just keeps cycling.

f8t6vXU.jpg

doter
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

TheCrow

I don't think we had any stuns on our team. We would win the team fights but couldn't finish people off as they scattered.

WARDS DUST WARDS DUST

set an alarm clock for it

I don't think that's why we lost. Riki wasn't that much of a factor. Our initiator, tidehunter, was underleveled and then we got outcarried. Especially when its 40+ minutes in a game and all our sniper had was 2 wraith bands, boots, and a bottle. I fucked up and got killed in the jungle early. Wasn't able to recover fast enough.

LiveWire

I don't think we had any stuns on our team. We would win the team fights but couldn't finish people off as they scattered.

I don't think that's why we lost. Riki wasn't that much of a factor. Our initiator, tidehunter, was underleveled and then we got outcarried. Especially when its 40+ minutes in a game and all our sniper had was 2 wraith bands, boots, and a bottle. I fucked up and got killed in the jungle early. Wasn't able to recover fast enough.

Yea I had no money because I couldn't kill enemies because I can't move freely around the map because I can't SEE ANYTHING. It's not just about Riki or other invis units it's about being able to move around without stumbling into a 3-on-1. Next time I will just sit back behind the base walls until you guys observer ward up the mid.

Yep...

I don't think that's why we lost. Riki wasn't that much of a factor. Our initiator, tidehunter, was underleveled and then we got outcarried. Especially when its 40+ minutes in a game and all our sniper had was 2 wraith bands, boots, and a bottle.

..and yep

I wouldn't get too worked up over that loss. We played a different lineup that clearly didn't work. We need at least 1 stun... every game... no matter what

Like I said, we roll that team with our regular squad

McNei1y

I wouldn't get too worked up over that loss. We played a different lineup that clearly didn't work. We need at least 1 stun... every game... no matter what

Like I said, we roll that team with our regular squad

i think we do too but I'd rather not look at it that way. you can win matches with any type of support (even if stuns are bestmode) so I'd like to think we could've won with that lineup. I mean we were tied in kills and were two towers (i believe) ahead in tne lanes around the 25 minute mark. And then we decided to square off for 15 minutes in the mid lane. I was on a quick pace leveling wise until that. then it took me awhile to gain 3 levels and my gold per minute suffered greatly.

Mrbob

You can to help flesh out the story more but you don't have too.

My shame story of the forever. I've never played the original Half Life. I jumped in before Half Life 2 watching all the Half Life story videos on youtube. HL2 ended up being my all time fav single player FPS. I own Half Life on Steam. Maybe I'll play it someday.

Also, Phil Fish finally recognizes the power of Steamo:

F7X05G1.jpg

Sokantish

It's pretty painful to play through, I don't think you need to play Witcher to play Witcher II, but I've only put an hour into Witcher II so what do I know

i think i have the hang of FTL. but how do i put fires out? i send Willis and Gore in there and they have the fire extinguishers but they take massive damage while putting the fires out. why!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
i think i have the hang of FTL. but how do i put fires out? i send Willis and Gore in there and they have the fire extinguishers but they take massive damage while putting the fires out. why!

Open up the air locks and snuff the fire out.

Rorschach

Ah shit, steam sale is back? Fuk.

Why am I buying the Witcher 2 yet again? :( Damn you, steam!

Boobs: did Fez already go on daily? 75%?

Mrbob

What the heck, I'm not your personal Steam consultant. Roll with the mobile app, buy stuff anywhere, anytime!

Fez was on a daily yesterday extended for another 24 hours. 50% discount though so $4.99 is the current sale price.

LukeSmith

What the heck, I'm not your personal Steam consultant. Roll with the mobile app, buy stuff anywhere, anytime!

Fez was on a daily yesterday extended for another 24 hours. 50% discount though so $4.99 is the current sale price.

Is the PC version of Fez the one that is all patched and not busted

Top Bottom