• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

BigAT

Pretty sure the PC version of Fez had its share of issues upon release, but I also know a bunch of patches have been put out for it. No clue about the current state.

But you should definitely buy it for $5 assuming it works. Don't cheat unless you have to, take notes! Don't buy it Soka, you have to think.

Mrbob

Is the PC version of Fez the one that is all patched and not busted

Yup. No 10K patch fee required on Steam. No fee in fact.

Total Biscuit was a bit down on the PC version. But not for stuff you guys might care about. Game is limited in options, locked at 720P ( yuck ), and basically requires a controller a play ( not an issue with those rolling with a wired 360 controller ).

I'll probably buy it before the sale is over.

Though apparently a patch is coming for that now since MS doesnt charge for patches anymore.

Is he going to patch it? Last comments I read on twitter from him suggested he didn't even want to work with MS at all, even for a patch. Although he should do it for those who bought the 360 version. After he can wipe his hands clean with MS and be done with them.

Sokantish

Pretty sure the PC version of Fez had its share of issues upon release, but I also know a bunch of patches have been put out for it. No clue about the current state.

But you should definitely buy it for $5 assuming it works. Don't cheat unless you have to, take notes! Don't buy it Soka, you have to think.

Wasn't planning on it, pal!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yup. No 10K patch fee required on Steam. No fee in fact.

Total Biscuit was a bit down on the PC version. But not for stuff you guys might care about. Game is limited in options, locked at 720P ( yuck ), and basically requires a controller a play ( not an issue with those rolling with a wired 360 controller ).

I'll probably buy it before the sale is over.

Is he going to patch it? Last comments I read on twitter from him suggested he didn't even want to work with MS at all, even for a patch. Although he should do it for those who bought the 360 version. After he can wipe his hands clean with MS and be done with them.

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2013/07/08/fez-xbla-patched/

Trasher

I might give the tutorial a try tonight.

its-happening-ron-paul-gif.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
6 is ok in a mindless co-op action game kind of way.

i paid like 6 bucks in redbox fees to blast through it. i felt that was the proper price.

Top Bottom