• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Somnia

Faux John Madden @FauxJohnMadden
George Zimmerman no jail time. Plaxico Burress served 2 years for shooting himself. America!

eznark

Banned
So weird that it's somehow political. I guess everything is political. LoL is totally a pinko commie Obama game. Easy for the imbeciles and those unable to bootstrap themselves up to Dota level.

Somnia

Nope but profiling a black person and killing him is. Add this to the long list of things I should worry about when I decide to roll out of the bed every morning and start the day.

In Texas they would have hanged Zimmerman though... that state kills anyone for anything.

Smokey

If we did away with due process wouldn't we just end up with more vigilante slayings like Martins?

If you got sentenced to death for murdering somebody and knew you would receive that sentence (no due process) why would you have more Martin cases?

TheCrow

If you got sentenced to death for murdering somebody and knew you would receive that sentence (no due process) why would you have more Martin cases?

No due process also means the actual killer might get away with it. Look at how many people are falsely convicted already.

On topic: We could use a fifth for dota.

eznark

Banned

If there is no due process how is hanging Zimmerman any different than murdering Martin? Unless you think the court of public opinion is infallible. We'd all be Zimm!

Need one more for Dota, bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit... this pudge has 5,000+ hp

edit---

is there a VOD up for day 2 of EVO? I don't want to go into the thread for fear of spoilers :(

Rors? Crow? Somnia? Help me out!

TheCrow

Holy shit... this pudge has 5,000+ hp

edit---

is there a VOD up for day 2 of EVO? I don't want to go into the thread for fear of spoilers :(

Rors? Crow? Somnia? Help me out!

it's not over yet. I saw some day 1 vod so it should be up after day 2 is done.

Edit: anyone want to help train phee. We going to make him the best lich.

McNei1y

Team Rorspheecrownei1shake won with about 21+ more kills than the other team! Too bad I died about 11 times with Lion... damn squishy heroes and always having the luck of being targeted!

Rorschach

Spirit Breaker is OP, yeah.

Team Rorspheecrownei1shake won with about 21+ more kills than the other team! Too bad I died about 11 times with Lion... damn squishy heroes and always having the luck of being targeted!

haha that game lasted way longer than it should have. Phee is getting better. I need to work on my item management for Viper.

BigAT

Hey if they are putting sub-par fighters in evo, maybe Bloody Roar will be there too!? Maybe even Clayfighter!?

I remember playing in one of those weird Blockbuster tournaments growing up and Clayfighter was one of the games in it.

Top Bottom