• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Mrbob

Whelp, guess I'm not finishing The Walking Dead unless I buy a console poor version of the game.

I've finished 3/5 episodes. Wanted to play episode 4, and nothing. Uninstalled, reinstalled, still nothing. Go online, see it is a Windows 8 issue. The Walking Dead does not boot up in Windows 8. This is a known problem from last October and Telltale still hasn't fixed it. So go get fucked, Telltale!

Time to see if one of these user fixes works.

FMT, I know it's hard, but please refrain from posting on every FB status of mine with some lame Goos joke!

Thank you.

ill try but i hate to make promises i can't keep and you serve em up so easily!

in other news, i've been kind of going through The Office series the past couple weeks and the show takes a pretty bad drop after pam gets pregnant. jim/pam used to be a high point in the earlier seasons and then they just turn annoying and unfunny in later seasons :(

Mrbob

I should but I like Windows 8. I boot to desktop and ignore Metro exists.

Who is with me for a Sanctum 2 4 pack? I already have a friend who will grab the second copy but I'll need two more! $5.63 per owner to get a 4 pack!

Edit: Sanctum has cards! That ups the appeal. First game was all sorts of awesome and I hear this one is better.

Rorschach

in other news, i've been kind of going through The Office series the past couple weeks and the show takes a pretty bad drop after pam gets pregnant. jim/pam used to be a high point in the earlier seasons and then they just turn annoying and unfunny in later seasons :(

The Office only has 1 season...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Yeah. The only decent episodes from that point on are when Michael leaves (the real series finale) and the final episode (fake series finale but still decent)

LiveWire

Before I head to the Steam trading thread, wanted to check if anyone here is interested in Metro: Last Light. I have a copy I can gift and would like to get another game of equal value. PM if interested.

Mrbob

You jerks should have got on the Sanctum 2 train with me. I got in a four pack with some other people already.

I felt a little better about my WindRunner performance in our second game last night, even though we lost. Started being a little more aggressive at taking out enemy heroes. Still nowhere near being decent but I don't feel like a total failure anymore.

Before I head to the Steam trading thread, wanted to check if anyone here is interested in Metro: Last Light. I have a copy I can gift and would like to get another game of equal value. PM if interested.

So you got in on that 1 cent best buy error and now are trying to net full value? Shameful. You should give the game away to a Madden bro.

When Bob is delivering that message, you know it's bad news!

In other news, match making is frustrating because of the number of quitters (and I'm probably not a high level yet)

But at least I got to be the best player in one game!

goddamn_zpsde77d8a6.png

Rorschach

Send me an invite when you need another person!

In other news, match making is frustrating because of the number of quitters (and I'm probably not a high level yet)

goddamn_zpsde77d8a6.png

Good job!

McNei1y

The Trashman is right "egel"

goddamn_zpsde77d8a6.png

You got that GOBLAK brp

LukeSmith

goddamn_zpsde77d8a6.png

Nice game phee-phee

Competitive Injustice seems pretty terrible to watch. Superman mirror matches out the ass.

There's no "seems pretty terrible" about it. It is terrible

FMT:

Graphics and effects look sweet

ULTRA COMBOOOOOOOOOO at the end

damn it looks so good! as i said, if they make this a fully featured game then i have no choice but to buy xbone at launch.

in other KI related news, chief thunder was "revealed".... by showing an axe. SHOW SOME FUCKING GAMEPLAY OF HIM!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I had a pretty good time with Tomb Raider. Solid game.

Ill be around to play dota in about 20-30 minutes if any of you guys are still around.

Top Bottom