• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Somnia

damn it looks so good! as i said, if they make this a fully featured game then i have no choice but to buy xbone at launch.

in other KI related news, chief thunder was "revealed".... by showing an axe. SHOW SOME FUCKING GAMEPLAY OF HIM!

He will be playable at comic-con and they will announce a new character there and then he will be playable at gamescom, etc etc

i'll give you half credit

Darkstalkers_Resurrection_Lord_Raptor_01.png

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Damn, was unaware that the steam summer sale had started. Now to walk that tightrope between what I already have and what I can run on my 6 year old PC.

Mrbob

They still make that garbage?

Return of franchise glory. Jim Sterling approved:

Originally Posted by Jim Sterling

Reviews are embargoed until tomorrow, but I wanna just say this is easily my favorite DW since DW3. It basically answers all the criticisms the current-gen DW releases invited, and then some.

And I love the shit out of DW3, so it's high damn praise coming from me.

Tiburon dreams they could improve Madden as well.

We need to runback that vets vs newbs game once phee gets a better handle on the game.

I want to run it back with them as long as they don't pick a cheese global wombo team... even though Az, a true friend to noob madden gaf dota, did his best to sabotage the cheese from within!

you guys are already way better than us, do you really need to cheese us too?!

Trasher

I want to run it back with them as long as they don't pick a cheese global wombo team... even though Az, a true friend to noob madden gaf dota, did his best to sabotage the cheese from within!

you guys are already way better than us, do you really need to cheese us too?!

If we picked a real lineup rather than a "cheese" lineup, you would have had an even worse time probably. =/

Maybe next time we all pick supports or something (Lich, CM, Lion, Lina, Bane).

Or we could do a push team and see if you guys can weather the storm.

Ferny

I think a noob vs vet team will only end in shit with any lineup.

At some point, you guys have to learn how to stop strats that different teams run. AT wanted to run an all push strat against you guys but we ended doing something else. It makes you guys better in the long run to learn how to play against those types of things.

Top Bottom