• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Trasher

Oh and Shake: You also built Phase Boots in that one game, and you had Helm of the Dom before finishing Power Treads in that second game. Power Treads gives you that little bit of extra HP you want early on. This is a good example of why knowing item builds and their build orders are so important on a carry.

The guy has crazy fast bat speed. If only he could bat like he did last year.

You know who else is an amazing hitter that the Marlins gave away? Miguel Cabrera

The Marlins gave away literally one of the all time great hitters in the history of all of baseball and got dick shit in return

Smokey

can't even be mad at that. you know you should probably put a hat on it, but if that is presented in front of you? butt naked? a man can only resist so much.

BigAT

asdf2yzsq0.gif

VOD:
http://www.twitch.tv/bigehtee/b/431153376

Mrbob

I finally get a booster pack for Reus cards and they are 3 common Swamp Giants. SMH.

Also, Steambox come to me. It's a bit of a pain in the ass but I hooked my PC up to my TV to play Dust and wow so good on my plasma with my 5.1 surround. I want to play all my console style PC games on TV now.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I finally get a booster pack for Reus cards and they are 3 common Swamp Giants. SMH.

Also, Steambox come to me. It's a bit of a pain in the ass but I hooked my PC up to my TV to play Dust and wow so good on my plasma with my 5.1 surround. I want to play all my console style PC games on TV now.

tumblr_lxz4tqTh2z1rny3vmo1_500.jpg

Ferny

So I tried running Lone Druid without skilling the bear until very late and it actually worked well. It was against bots of course, but it seemed to be fine for regular games as well. You need to have certain items for it to even work though.

eznark

Banned
Twitch app on ipad crashing. What the fuck!? This is horrible. How am I supposed to participate in these conference calls without watching Dota???

Last night I had a dream that I was playing dota. In this dream, Luke was casting and talking all kinds of shit about me. I woke up and my first thought was "Fuck Luke."

It has since been about 6 hours and I still don't like Luke. Dick!

eznark

Banned
I like playing with LiveWire because he does a good job of listening to general strategy so I don't want to come off as a huge dick. Consider this constructive criticism:

- Deny and harass! You are king range fucko, if you're in a lane with a melee hero on your team you should be constantly right clicking any fucking chump ass bitch oppo who tries to come in and get last hits or denies. Just keep harassing them. Get last hits and stuff when you can, but when you and I were in a lane you should have been harassing and denying and letting Nyx get cash because as soon as I hit 6 I can go gank while you can stay and farm.

- Follow a guide but not all guides are always right. I'm guessing the guide you were following was a mid build which is why you got the bottle (which I assume you had skipped at first).

- Don't spam that sniper shot. You should be getting kills with it like every time, not harassing with it.

Top Bottom