• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Ramirez

Whats your excuse. Twins not exploitable anymore?

Twins is definitely why I beat you. Wasn't the fact I sniffed out the 30th pass to McCoy, nope.

God damn, I can't wait until next month when this DotA trash is a thing of the past and we're back to playing a mans game!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Twins is definitely why I beat you. Wasn't the fact I sniffed out the 30th pass to McCoy, nope.

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies

God damn, I can't wait until next month when this DotA trash is a thing of the past and we're back to playing a mans game!

We? So you accepted your fate in St. Louis?! Good to have you in!

McNei1y

Yeesh. It sucked that it took 45 minutes to get a game finally started. I was hoping to play random pubs on my level that don't know shit like me! That game was just ugly.

McNei1y

You were very convincing AT. The way you delivered that line about spilling your drink on your keyboard was absolutely unreal. You should be nominated for an emmy or something.

Gonna be pretty lame if we lose the Madden league to fucking DotA.

Even if you took out the 10 guys who play Dota regularly from the madden league we would still have more than enough interested people for 32.

But as always none of these jokers have the courage to quit madden. Except DM!

Mrbob

Is there going to be a Madden 25 league?

I'm assuming the Madden 25 thread will be a DoTA thread with possibly some Madden 25 action on the side.

Just got done with a 2 hour Dynasty Warriors 8 session, hacking and slashing never been so good before.

Even if 5 people here only get NHL I'm still making a club or some shit. I need my control one guy sports game itch

though I'm pretty sure we got at least 10-12

Dota may not last forever. Some nights it just whoops your ass and you feel like quitting!

:(

I expect a few "retirements" during madden season!

eznark

Banned
Yeesh. It sucked that it took 45 minutes to get a game finally started. I was hoping to play random pubs on my level that don't know shit like me! That game was just ugly.

When did you become such a vag, mcneily?

Y do u hate me? I was planning on getting NHL this year!

NHL is definitely happening!! Our friendly hockey loving minority will make sure of that.

Even if 5 people here only get NHL I'm still making a club or some shit. I need my control one guy sports game itch

though I'm pretty sure we got at least 10-12

See!

Mrbob

I noticed a bunch of you bought Defiance during the original sale, so I hopped on with the current Flash Deal. Hope the game doesn't suck.

Mrbob

McNulty is making a heel turn on his Madden Bros. So much anger lately.

We should Doto later tonight. I'll get my Dynasty Warriors fix in earlier in the day.

eznark

Banned
I wasn't blaming you. I just thought it sucked that it took so long given the time. it was unfortunate that you couldn't play.

Yeah, not sure what the problem was. I ran a speed test after I quit and everything was working fine. I even tried to log back in and got a "searching for network" spinner for like 5 minutes. Think it was a Dota problem, which sucks.

It's really good in a group. We should all get in one and play some co-op missions or arkfalls.

I'd be down for that.

Ferny

Yeah, not sure what the problem was. I ran a speed test after I quit and everything was working fine. I even tried to log back in and got a "searching for network" spinner for like 5 minutes. Think it was a Dota problem, which sucks.

You're a DOTA problem.

Mrbob

Ramirez about to become one of us.

The Flopza thread on the gaming side is an enjoyable train wreck to read. Somnia's ascension as king Xbro continues, sorry Ramirez. You are going to have to start doing his bidding. He is putting in time, doing work with some nice damage control in the thread.

Top Bottom