• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Smokey

Ramirez about to become one of us.

The Flopza thread on the gaming side is an enjoyable train wreck to read. Somnia's ascension as king Xbro continues, sorry Ramirez. You are going to have to start doing his bidding. He is putting in time, doing work with some nice damage control in the thread.

It's really not that big of a deal. Gaf just needed something new to bitch about.

Mrbob

Got Dayum, one of the main characters in SMT4 seems to be voiced by Nolan North. Cannot unhear Nathan Drake. This could get annoying.

Edit: Fallen Enchantress Legendary Heroes cards whewt. Crazy good price.

Edit 2: Damn, I still qualify for the 50 percent discount. I can get the game for $6.41 if anyone is interested. Gonna buy a copy and gift it to a friend.

Edit 3: Can't buy gift copies from my phone. :( Hopefully I can still do this when I get home.

Mrbob

You like going after journalists. Xbox IGN Ryan posted a couple times in the thread. You could just make fun of him. I'm pretty sure he hardcore backed the original Xbox One DRM and made some article about how we are slowing down progress with the DRM reversal. I don't read IGN though so you might want to double check this first.

Mrbob

Yeah this is the first vote I'm semi pissed about. I wanted Van Helsing. There was no way Van Helsing would defeat The Walking Dead, so I don't know why Valve pitted the game in a losing proposition. At least we know it is going to show up in the future at that price either via a daily or flash deal.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Yeah it's great. I still haven't cleared the last level though. Some of the later abilities really change how you can approach the levels. I like the variety.

McNei1y

Yeah, not sure what the problem was. I ran a speed test after I quit and everything was working fine. I even tried to log back in and got a "searching for network" spinner for like 5 minutes. Think it was a Dota problem, which sucks.

Sounds like a DOTA problem. I remember I was kicked out of one of our in-house games due to my internet being shitty. When I clicked on the "Play" button, the space where "Reconnect" usually is was empty. I think I had to do a full reboot to finally see it.

Assuming we get a decent squad going, I'll be right there alongside you wrecking people. At least up until my gold runs out.

Well, I hope your Gold account lasts for quite awhile because I'm expecting to be playing it for awhile!!

Smokey

Random thought. Somebody help me.. Who's buddy was that we played with and dude kept saying 'put it on video'?

Was that Ferny

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
This isn't that upsetting to me.

I should thank you guys, after the last 2 or 3 versions of NCAA GAF-League A, where everyone abandoned it after a season, soured me on purchasing the NCAA games ever again.

Which now coincides with the fact that, it looks like there will be no more NCAA games.

Nightz

I should thank you guys, after the last 2 or 3 versions of NCAA GAF-League A, where everyone abandoned it after a season, soured me on purchasing the NCAA games ever again.

Which now coincides with the fact that, it looks like there will be no more NCAA games.

That was the B league, friend!

Just college football games without NCAA branding. ;)

eznark

Banned
I like the Premier League presentation so much I am going to buy a ticket to support it. Can you trade the QOP that comes with it?

Come back to the madden league then.... Where everybody knows your name!

eznark

Banned
Did you buy anything from Green Man Gaming lately? That always fucks with mine.

Is that why you're such a sandyvag lately? Living on your own, homesick?

McNei1y

Did you buy anything from Green Man Gaming lately? That always fucks with mine.

Is that why you're such a sandyvag lately? Living on your own, homesick?

When did I become sandyvagina status.

Someone send me L4D2 as a gift and I'll buy you something worth 5$ when I get my card sorted out tomorrow! Maybe Kunkka gear or something.

and I'm just kidding about the gift thing. I've got another method.

Man. I did almost snap at her when she implied only social inept losers would expect to be able to bring a guest to a wedding. OT is nothing but uncreative sarcastic children at times.

I'm so glad I stayed away from positing in that thread. A day to celebrate a couple coming together and you leave your guest's significant others out of it. lulz

eznark

Banned
I know. Just insane!

Why not just get married at his bachelor party?

Having a massive and stupidly expensive wedding was so worth it, which I would not have believed beforehand. Guy is turning his into a fuckfest just to save a few bucks. Pathetic.

Of course our very own QOP thinks it alright.

Ferny

I wonder how this is going to work.

Added automatic detection of GG calls in tournament and practice lobby matches, which then ends the game 10 seconds later.

New ES model looks great too.

Top Bottom