• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

McNei1y

I have no idea what to do with my settings. The last 4 solo games I played had all Spanish speaking players. They all started talking about me and I couldn't understand a thing. It was absolutely annoying.

TheCrow

I have no idea what to do with my settings. The last 4 solo games I played had all Spanish speaking players. They all started talking about me and I couldn't understand a thing. It was absolutely annoying.

The only people who play in the middle of the day are lazy mexicans. Nothing you can do about it.

McNei1y

Maybe they were saying how awesome you were, I know that's what I say when I talk about you to other people

If only everyone in the world had a little Soka in them... well that could be good or bad.

The only people who play in the middle of the day are lazy mexicans. Nothing you can do about it.

I know a little Spanish so I was able to understand a few things but for the most part, they kept saying "Silencer" in long sentences. I didn't do to well but I mostly blame it on the lane phase. They put Necro and myself together. We died about 5 times a piece before hitting 6 and our farm wasn't to great. Necro wasn't doing anything for the team item wise though. And as we continued to get owned by Gyro and SK, he started to point fingers and say stuff as he was Alt clicking me. It was annoying as hell. I couldn't understand if they wanted me to get something specific or not! lol

Trasher

Last night was my first truly bad experience playing Dota in a long, long time.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=71317181&postcount=3019

If that's what new players face in standard MM then I can see why they quit quickly.

That said, I want to do some compendium matches as a team! Is that even possible? I think the format is really, really cool.

Yeah don't play that mode without a party.

It's super fun with a team of friends if you all know a hero to play though. The mode has a lot of potential.

eznark

Banned
I played it for about 30 minutes and then never touched it again.

Really? It's a fantastic game. I played more of Tropico 3 just because it came out first and Tropico is basically just a way better Tropico 4 but still, it's fantastic if you like god games.

I love the mission structure of the Tropico and Anno games. It lets you play around with pretty tight scenarios if you don't feel like sandboxing a world builder for hours on end.

Really? It's a fantastic game. I played more of Tropico 3 just because it came out first and Tropico is basically just a way better Tropico 4 but still, it's fantastic if you like god games.

I love the mission structure of the Tropico and Anno games. It lets you play around with pretty tight scenarios if you don't feel like sandboxing a world builder for hours on end.

Yeah I played the shit out of Anno, but Tropico never clicked for me. I'd get Anno if you have the choice.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
If you have any interest in puzzle games and classic Nintendo music, get pictobits. A great great game on tbe 3ds shop.

I'll look into it

speaking of kickass puzzle games I wonder if anything like tetris attack is out on 3ds

that is an amazing game

Mrbob

It's the Doto of hack and slash games.

I take a lot of heat from certain individuals over my completely rational love of this franchise. Dynasty Warriors 8 turned out amazing so I want to remind those people how awesome a game they are missing out on. :D Everyone should pick it up! Multi platform! Though the PS3 version is better.

bought the compendium....

I won't shit on your Alchemist, Ez!

edit---

oh shit, some of these smeevil mounts are bad ass! Need the mammoth one so bad!

edit----edit----

I am going to lose a day just making all these predicitons and picking my team. NET gets an automatic spot on my team tho

Mrbob

My hype has never faded faster when I heard Double Helix is developing the new Strider game.

Somnia, FMT, convince me that this game won't be a giant pile of shit!

Somnia

My hype has never faded faster when I heard Double Helix is developing the new Strider game.

Somnia, FMT, convince me that this game won't be a giant pile of shit!

KI has gotten nothing but great words from those who have played it, the gameplay video of Strider looks legit and the main strider 1 & 2 guys are working with Double Helix.

Helix was a licensed dev and they are using these two games to get out of that, it's looking like they will pull it off and become a legit dev. to watch.

LiveWire

KI has gotten nothing but great words from those who have played it

Did you play it at E3? It was fantastic. Felt like a nice mix of SF4 and old KI. Maybe leaning a little bit toward KI2 which is unfortunate, but I haven't seen a full breakdown of the fighting engine so who knows.

the gameplay video of Strider looks legit and the main strider 1 & 2 guys are working with Double Helix.

Wait what?! New Strider!? Holy shit

Somnia

Did you play it at E3? It was fantastic. Felt like a nice mix of SF4 and old KI. Maybe leaning a little bit toward KI2 which is unfortunate, but I haven't seen a full breakdown of the fighting engine so who knows.

Wait what?! New Strider!? Holy shit

I didn't make it to E3 this year, the year I shouldn't have missed, oh well :(

Ya 2.5D metroidvania style Strider. Looks great. Coming to 360/PS3/One/PS4/PC.

Mrbob

I take back my hate for Fidget. Her foil card I received for playing Dust netted me $2.50 into my Steam Wallet. I'll take it for a digital card.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You gotta use another fast food place, eznark. The frosties at Wedny's are pretty great.

Top Bottom