• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

BigAT

Former Giants' LB Clint Sintim retired today, the original inspiration for simit.jpg.

Dallas+Cowboys+v+New+York+Giants+8BorcVuE3W8l.jpg

Smokey

Finally got around to finishing Sleeping Dogs. Ending kind of sucked though. Game is good though. A lot more focused than GTA.

Too bad we'll never see a sequel.

Mrbob

Bulls were tight two years ago. They have no pressure and give zero fucks this year.

Heat will still win this series but I think it goes 6, if not 7 now.

Mrbob

Lil Nate was dropping end game daggers. It was hilarious to watch.

Bulls got their own Marquette swag now with Butler.

DCX

DCX
thats what i meant Daw, my bad.

GG Bird. You got some bs working your way may gawd. You seemed to find out how to run into people and let the game work for you as you pin balled your way for yards. Dalton makes a scramble for a TD that just left me laughing. Mccoy had him for a stop, the controller rumbled but nope. not today.

DCX

Birdman02

gg dcx. it was a little sloppy for a bit but both offenses got in a rhythm in the 2nd half. i'm glad i was able to basically drain the whole clock on my last drive to win it.

...that dalton td was pretty hilarious!!

oh god when Rex says
"I swore an oath to a special lady. No. Lady Liberty. She taught me that winners don't use drugs."
I lost it

eznark

Banned
Oh my fucking God. Free chipotle for teachers today. Line is out the door. As if these fucking lazy deadbeats don't get enough handouts.

McNei1y

Oh my fucking God. Free chipotle for teachers today. Line is out the door. As if these fucking lazy deadbeats don't get enough handouts.

I work at a high school but I'm not a teacher. I got pissed when I heard all the teachers bragging about it.

McNei1y

temp agency hook you up with a janitor job?

I was working a temp job their prior to my application. Although they turned me down for the position, they referred me to a position opening up in a couple of months that I'm applying to. Basically, the temp job I had for six months is being created into a full time position and I am also qualified for this position seeing as it's exactly what I did for six months.

LEFT 4 DEAD 2 on PC is on sale for 4$. We should buy it.

Ramirez

Madden at E3 (duh)

Originally Posted by EA:
I also want to call out a big accomplishment by the teams that built the development engines for our next generation of games -- Frostbite3 engineered at DICE, and a brand new engine from EA SPORTS. These world class tech stacks are powering all of our development on the new systems. They provide an enduring common technology that saves cost, fosters efficiency, and provides spectacular physics and graphics for our games.

This isn’t a vision – these engines are fully functional right now and powering the games you’ll see at E3 in June. You’ll hear more about Frostbite3 and our new sports engine at our E3 Investor Breakfast in June.

One more positive milestone is the recent licensing agreements we’ve reached with partners in our sports business, including FIFA, the PGA TOUR, the NHL and NHL Players Association. Together with our long-term agreements with the NFL, NFLPA, NBA, CLC and the UFC, this bodes well for fans who will continue to get games with all the teams and players they love.

Top Bottom