• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Also I put the 90s hits station on Pandora on when I got to work today. First song? GOOS. Turned that shit off in record time.

McNei1y

Turned that shit UP in record time?

MY BRO

ibo6hLQJCf9xxk.gif

I might be around tonight. I really want to try him out with you bros! I'm still not sure on what build to go with him yet but he seems fun. Only reason I selected him because I saw some guy go 20+ kills with him in a pub match. I got to watch that replay.

I think people rush radiance with him. Gives him and all his ult illusions burn dmg aura.

I remember playing a game against a farmed spectre and it was hell. His illusions were whooping my ass :(

Mrbob

Eznark, Microsoft will protect your rights:

Microsoft's been in the news a fair bit lately on the strength of its supposed collaboration with the US National Security Agency - a Guardian report alleges that the latter is able to gather user data via Skype, Outlook and Hotmail with Microsoft's consent. The company has now released a formal statement on the matter, denying much of the report and calling on the US government to allow it "to share publicly more complete information about how we handle national security requests for customer information".

Microsoft has also rejected claims that it will allow the NSA to gather data via the Xbox One's Kinect sensor, which is required for the console to run. "Absent a new law, we don't believe the government has the legal authority to compel us or any other company that makes products with cameras and microphones to start collecting voice and video data," reads a comment mailed to the Verge. "And we'd aggressively challenge in court any attempts to try and force us to do so."

Don't worry.

eznark

Banned
I'm glad that Microsoft has admitted the xbone will be collecting an transmitting all that data though. That's a good start, they clearly realize this is a PR problem. Hopefully there will be a similar but louder outcry when the Moto X is reveale and this shit will snowball and ill get a xbone without a spycam!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Thanks, Darren. You are a generous man!

If I could take the cancer that has decended upon the houston rockets away to return the favor, I would!

We should get some monaco co-op going this weekend. In between dota, of course.

McNei1y

I just played a game with bots and I farmed decently. I know it doesn't mean I'll do well against smarter opponents but I managed to get the Radiance around the 18 minute mark. The game ended around the 32 minute mark. I had about 2 kills around the 18 minute mark but by the time the game was over, I finished with 12 kills. That Radiance burn is real nice. I need to practice this character more but Spectre is damn fun. Does anyone have any item recommendations for him or is Radiance the best option to start with? I don't know what item to go after that, though.

Top Bottom