• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

eznark

Banned
I'm the only man in the middle of a room if 200 women. Guess what they are talking about?

Pinterest
Laundry
Cleaning
Facebook

Every stereotype is true always! This speaker is talking about how women need to stop cleaning shit up all the time. She should be put in prison.

eznark

Banned
Crow is pro sniper. Two really fun games last night. One not so much!

Im enjoying team mm more than in houses I think. I need to fill my compendium!

TheCrow

Crow is pro sniper. Two really fun games last night. One not so much!

Im enjoying team mm more than in houses I think. I need to fill my compendium!

Except for when I'm going up against a riki. Then I'll just set a personal record for most deaths. :(

Edit: So, does anyone know how to trade items?

BigAT

Thanks for the gift Smokey. I begrudgingly accept it, in spite how incorrect your message is.

In return I've sent you a gift: free Dota lessons!

TheCrow

My dotabuff account finally updated!

Dat Crow and Shake is a deadly combo!

65% win percentage! Dotobros4life
That's why I can't afford for you to retire for any amount of time. i need to play more often with you and Mcneily.

KBT0NTD.jpg

McNei1y

My first game as Spectre isn't going to well. I'm playing bots lol. I've died a lot but I have a lot of assists and a few kills. I'm doing some Radiance build.

McNei1y

My first game as Spectre isn't going to well. I'm playing bots lol. I've died a lot but I have a lot of assists and a few kills. I'm doing some Radiance build.

bots are so fucking cheap on hard

They start 5 manning ASAP and perfectly chainstun all day err day

Then when its time to fight your team just runs away!

Finished 7-6-15. My bot team absolutely destroyed. I died a lot trying to figure out this guy. He's pretty fun. It's nice doing a lot of damage.

McNei1y

if we get some games in tonight you can give your new carry a run :)

I might be around tonight. I really want to try him out with you bros! I'm still not sure on what build to go with him yet but he seems fun. Only reason I selected him because I saw some guy go 20+ kills with him in a pub match. I got to watch that replay.

Talk toBob and fmt I think they're trying to do a 4pack

Damn, my Droid keyboard is really fucked. I hate that thing. It auto corrects words, erases random letters, and, well, it just doesn't work properly.

Top Bottom