• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'll be available a little past 9:30 or so. I call dibs on that boy band Shawn and Corey started on BMW. Forgot their name, but Corey got to dance with Topanga at the end so im hoping I get just as lucky.

THE EXITS

when are you jokers going to play some starcraft 2 again!? i'm almost done with sons of liberty campaign. i bought heart of the swarm last month but haven't opened it yet

Sokantish

How else was I suppose to get that sweet USB stick and comic book with Starcraft II if I didn't buy the physical version?!

Nightz

I just finished playing against bots. I can get back on to carry you, McNeily.

Someone just needs to carry me. :(

BigAT

i dont even have dota 2 installed anymore. i'll re-install it and maybe play with you guys at some point. have no clue how to play though!

Pretty sure Nightz and McNeily had less than 5 wins total between the two of them going into last night, so it's not like you're far less experienced. Although they did pretty well all things considered!

Pretty sure Nightz and McNeily had less than 5 wins total between the two of them going into last night, so it's not like you're far less experienced. Although they did pretty well all things considered!

i wish patrick willis was in dota. i feel naked in competitive multiplayer games without him :(

Top Bottom