• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

LukeSmith

I have no idea what I'm doing with Morphling in team fights. One on one and two on two, I'm good, but when it's full team... I haven't a clue!

He knows how to play more than just Lina. I was talking about myself. I go out there with Drow and just shoot things and somehow win.

Generally with carries you want to just blow apart their supports. Ideally, their supports should be trying to crowd control your team's carries.

The circle of life!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I dont know that I want a fez 2 anyway. as much as I loved the first one. Part of the fun of the first was discovering as a community how deep of a game it actually turned out to be. There was a unique quality to it. Knowing that going in to a part 2, I dont know that you can put all of that back in the bottle.

Not everything needs sequels.

Mrbob

Damn, got a sweet coupon for crafting tropico cards. 90 percent off Krater. Didn't realize there were coupons with this steep of a discount.

Buying it and putting the copy in my inventory.

MaddenGAF is in full force tonight on DOTA.

Had one of the worst throws ever to start the night too... No way we should have lost :(

The rest of the night just got worse and worse from there

we did invent some new meta, though!

Like the "shit, our mid and top racks are down lets rosh then push their mid!!!!" It was funny too cause they were confused wtf was going on and actually stopped pushing our base. We got a few pick-offs and had some fun!

eznark

Banned
Speaking of cards I need:

All of Na'Vi
DDC
Yao
Sylar

If you guys have any of those and want to share them with your bro, please don't hesitate!

Mrbob

I just got done watching a LoL tournament match on Twitch. Might be the last match I watch. Sucks compared to Dota.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mastershake ditching his dota bro's to watch soccer is one of the more shameful things ive seen.

BigAT

Big Meat Squad is 4-0 so far in the Reddit Dota 2 League. I have successfully played my signature hero in two of the wins.
Lone Druid

BigAT

He can't be your signature hero unless you get the panda. Sorry bro.

What about his new set that has a custom Bear Form model as well?

Dota2_Items_LDTrue01.jpg

What about his new set that has a custom Bear Form model as well?

Dota2_Items_LDTrue01.jpg

I'll allow it.

Also, I'm 2 teams away from having my full set, so if anyone has any extra cards for LGD-Int or LGD China, I'd appreciate the help! I need everyone but 1437 on LGD-Int and DDC, Yao, and Sylar on LGD China.

Top Bottom