• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Just got back from NYC. First time there. God damn that city is dirty. I've never felt so not guilty for littering. Had an awesome time though, an amazing place.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Can we do like 10:45? Ill be home by 10:30 but I want a ccouple minutes to eat and I dont wanna lose out on quests!

Somnia

If you guys didn't watch the new season of The Killing (season 3). I'd highly recommend it, Peter Sarsgaard performance this season has been amazing and he deserves at least an emmy nomination for it.

I wasn't the biggest fan of the second season, but this new season has been something special.

Mrbob

Two early disconnects? No problem! 3 on 5 victory!

9upU7zL.jpg

Picked a good time to play my best game as Windrunner. Me and Erenmani teamed up and started kicking some ass all over the map. We went from laughing about how we kept the game tight to realizing we could win. Definitely saving this replay when available.

Huskar plus Windrunner pairing is l33t.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I think 12 is the ideal number for any Fantasy league. Ive never done a keeper league so im anxious to try it out.

I mentioned to Ferny about keeping the draft date far enough away from Rors league so people can do both (or all 3) leagues and not feel burnt out on it.

McNei1y

How dare you connect us!?

I thought it was a privilege to be connected with you... not anymore Ferny. That cuts deep.

In other news: I have a dentist appointment on Wednesday. I'm hoping they can do the procedure in the same day so this pain doesn't interrupt my Diablo 2 play... or even Dota 2 play. Also, we should get some Diablo 3 in down the line. I really want to play a new class.

McNei1y

Wednesday? That's a rough wait man.

Yeah. I can barely eat as is and last night's sleep was miserable; however, I have to wait that long since I have surgery tomorrow anyway. This summer has been weird. Today is going to be the real problem. Tomorrow, I'll be under anesthesia so I'm hoping they give me some Morphine or something to help the pain. My appointment is in the morning on Wednesday. I just want to get this thing drilled or something, asap.

Mrbob

My first concern is the content. Him calling Dynasty Warriors 8 a GOTY contender in his latest video is spot on.

Also, lol at Square Enix. They are about to get further into the shit. Won't be long before they are completely irrelevant.

My first concern is the content. Him calling Dynasty Warriors 8 a GOTY contender in his latest video is spot on.

Also, lol at Square Enix. They are about to get further into the shit. Won't be long before they are completely irrelevant.

This might be one of the worst posts I have ever seen in this thread

Sokantish

You prefer LoL to DoTA.

Now that I'm understanding Windrunner better you guys can ride my train to victory.
Not really, I just don't want to put the time into DOTA to get good at it. LoL is easy, and has the dumb ARAM mode so I only have to play a game for like 15-20 minutes instead of playing a 40-50 minute match.

Top Bottom