• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Trasher

In all honesty though, I think the Lions will be super competitive this year barring any terrible injuries. I'm pretty excited about the team.

Where are you getting these avatars?

made them from some doto fan art from the doto OT

let me find original link for the big version.... I was going to avatarize a bunch of them for madden gaf but i didn't think anyone would use em!

edit----

dota_hero_mini_2_by_louissry-d6f92iv.jpg

Mrbob

Shake, friend, make me a Windrunner avi with a Bears logo in the middle. :D

Or just the avi is fine. Might be tough getting a logo on there. Maybe in the background?

Edit: Just got prompted for firmware 4.3 on my Nexus 4. Hope the update is worth it blind download and install.

Mrbob

Eznark, do you subscribe to the Joe Sheehan newsletter? Dan Bernstein from the Boers and Bernstein show read his current article on Selig and Article 12B. He completely eviscerated Selig and basically said he may be screwed if he tries to ban ARod and it goes to court. Since Selig has done things in the past that violate Article 12B more than ARod ever has.

I hope the article goes public soon. Dunno if I want to pay 25 dollars to read it again in depth.

Shake, friend, make me a Windrunner avi with a Bears logo in the middle. :D

Or just the avi is fine. Might be tough getting a logo on there. Maybe in the background?

Edit: Just got prompted for firmware 4.3 on my Nexus 4. Hope the update is worth it blind download and install.

I can try and put a bears hat or something on her... I'll mess around with it later and see what I can do!

Mrbob

What a thief.

Shake, put the Bears logo on Tidehunter for me.

I'm catching up on International 2012 stuff right now. Getting hyped for TI3.

Trasher

so jelly :(((

shop for me!

edit----

i want my avy with a transparent background but I have no idea how to do it. Hate you trashcan

Use GIMP.

Somnia: I just thought you assumed Luke was boobs because of the avatar change haha. I was just trying to pile on top of it/boobs with that post.

LiveWire

Depending on how long TI3 lasts I may check it out on my way back from Vancouver this weekend. If I get anything, shake, I'll let you know.

Depending on how long TI3 lasts I may check it out on my way back from Vancouver this weekend. If I get anything, shake, I'll let you know.

It starts this weekend and goes through next weekend. That would be awesome, thanks brotana!

Is this your first time to Vancouver? I've been wanting to travel there... let me know how it is

yay at all the doto avys

edit----

not that clean but whatever. Thanks, trash

Mrbob

This tweet is increasing my hype level for Everquest Next:

hxVdRyy.jpg

Wonder if the PS4 version will get unveiled at the same time as the PC version this week.

alright... cleaned it up a bit and I am happy with it!

Anyone want a transparent avy in the same style as mine and trashcan's? I'll put in the few 5-10 minutes to make them if you will actually wear it!

Mrbob

Are you still gonna do my custom avi? If not you can clean up Lina and I'll take her. I've used her a couple times.

Top Bottom