• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

LiveWire

It starts this weekend and goes through next weekend. That would be awesome, thanks brotana!

Is this your first time to Vancouver? I've been wanting to travel there... let me know how it is

yay at all the doto avys

edit----

not that clean but whatever. Thanks, trash

Oh really? Then yea I will definitely check it out.

Nah not my first time to Vancouver. Been there over a dozen times in the 2 years since I moved out here. Amazing city. So much better than Seattle. If I could live and work in Van I would. You should absolutely visit it. The summers are of course better than winters, but even in winter it's an amazing city.

Also can you make a cleaned-up copy of my avatar? Thanks!

Trasher

Been watching his streams the last two days. He just plays smurf accounts and shits on newbies. It's lame as fuck.

All of his smurf accounts have 4 snowballs? Haha

Pretty sure he just changes his name like every game. How do you know he uses smurfs?

eznark

Banned
Oh I guess maybe he just changes his name. Doesn't change the fact that he constantly shits on the people he is playing with and against.

Trasher

dat shirt

ibb9fEpST33rKE.PNG

Yo pheenix, did you try popeye's version of chicken and waffles? They aren't half bad. Better than i expected.

I haven't yet. I will go get that on Friday (I've designated that as my eat out day)

I'm probably not getting it with the sauce but I'll try it cause I really don't like my chicken too sweet

TheCrow

I haven't yet. I will go get that on Friday (I've designated that as my eat out day)

I'm probably not getting it with the sauce but I'll try it cause I really don't like my chicken too sweet

It's not that sweet, but I didn't use too much of the sauce. One container was enough for 5 or 6 pieces.

Top Bottom