• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Rorschach

Sorry again, guys. I will quit weekday DotA, I guess. SD innernet I rigged isn't reliable. I'll play perfect games like the one with livewire's group and then sink like this one the next day.

[edit]... like right now! My connection is just fine. :\

Rorschach

HWq9f5X.png

It's not great, but it should be enough. T_T

Rorschach

Found the issue. Apparently, Recettear is to blame. Turns out when I'm on my mobile and main steam accounts simultaneously, my shit trips out. I never have mobile on, but I have sale notifications on for my wishlist. It turned on because that loli shop sim was on sale.

Mrbob

Not a good night for my Madden bros.

I wanted to see those WR big plays but Luke went 2 9 5. To be fair the entire team got thrashed.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Up's and downs!

Right now, there are glaring deficiencies on all of us. Most of which i think can be solved relatively easily. Just gotta sort them out a bit.

eznark

Banned
Up's and downs!

Right now, there are glaring deficiencies on all of us. Most of which i think can be solved relatively easily. Just gotta sort them out a bit.

That second game was super satisfying. At least two of those guys had 800+ wins and that Storm was a God damned beast. Good thing he got retarded late game. We had so much dust!

Top Bottom