• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Somnia

DKfIePJ.png

She's Romoing.

OKwmG5c.jpg

:(

Now for real please lol

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
lonestar/sajuro, are either of you interested in madden? i didn't see you post in the interest thread

Yeah, but the options kind of don't match for me.

Basically, I'll be there for PS4, whenever that happens, but I'm really doubting that I'd grab a 360 version. If it's something you absolutely need another player, then I might see what I can do (rent/used copy) a 360 one.

eznark

Banned
This thread gets more and more awesome and ludicrous every day. This should be featured in the eventual "Dota killed the video games industry" documentary.

Rorschach

That's 3 worry free games! Well, except for my team sucking ass every time and facing entire teams of friends. Wish solo queue actually worked!

Rors, would you like me to make you a Raiders Riki?

I'll make one when I get back. Saw somebody with rikki already, anyway.

Mrbob

Lolol. I was trying to move the boots to the one slot for hot key action. I was looking down the bottom lane at the time and didn't even notice it.

Also, first online game with Vengeful Spirit. Haters can eat a bag of dicks!

w5yzGQS.jpg

god damn the white knighting on gaf has been more ridiculous than usual. first you have that thread about killer is dead then today i'm checking out the review thread for dragons crown and it has devolved into some stupid shit.

i often wonder if some of these people have ever interacted with other people in real life as opposed to being on a gaming board all day

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
CB goes 0 8 18 with Earthshaker and gives me shit.

Not so easy without permanent invisibility.

This isnt baseball. Go past the numbers. i gave myself up to save Somnia more than once. Ill sacrifice as a full support to save our mid-carry any day of the week. All my other deaths were running in with stuns and Ult's to help us (win) our team fights.

You just die for the sake of dying.

eznark

Banned
Yeah CB was super helpful that game. Played it perfectly except for one fissure which blocked us all away from Alch at the beginning!

CB3

The fissures are tricky sometimes. Its hard to exactly dictate which side to put the fissure on in the middle of a battle. As long as it doesnt happen during especially crucial times, it just ends up being funny.

CB goes 0 8 18 with Earthshaker and gives me shit.

Not so easy without permanent invisibility.

Its a team game, boobs. CB was support and had a lot of great stuns. That was his primary purpose! Not to rack up kills.

The fissures are tricky sometimes. Its hard to exactly dictate which side to put the fissure on in the middle of a battle. As long as it doesnt happen during especially crucial times, it just ends up being funny.

If we could gif that one in the trees it would be hilarous... we were running around like chickens in there.

"How the fuck do we get out of here?!?!?"

CB3

the one with EZ in their jungle was worse. We should have had them both dead, then EZ died and my fissure blocked me from getting either kill. It was funny and awful at the same time.

the one with EZ in their jungle was worse. We should have had them both dead, then EZ died and my fissure blocked me from getting either kill. It was funny and awful at the same time.

It happens! Practice makes perfect. We all mess up shit here and there but they arent always as apparent as a fissure block lol. I will gladly take a few bad fissure blocks if that means no slardar :)

CB3

50% win rate. A coin toss is all you can ask for in dota!

Its also a higher win rate than you have with Natures Prophet. Suck it down

50% win rate. A coin toss is all you can ask for in dota!

Its also a higher win rate than you have with Natures Prophet. Suck it down

You son of a bitch!

My NP is still very much a work in progress. :(

He's my favorite hero so i will never give up

Top Bottom