• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

BigAT

Actually, I sold it cause it was worth almost 1000 gold! You read my comment before i could edit :(

Sorry! I really want new treants and they cost 10,500 gold. Only 2k to go

I got the ugly-ass Mythical treants as a drop. Pretty sure Valve is trolling me, my rarest drops are both awful. Fucking Gruul the ugliest mount in the world, thanks.

LiveWire

Speaking of items, can we trade those ultimate (or whatever they're called) character item that we got with the Compendium? I got Lone Druid who I don't play whatsoever and would rather have Sniper or someone else.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Speaking of items, can we trade those ultimate (or whatever they're called) character item that we got with the Compendium? I got Lone Druid who I don't play whatsoever and would rather have Sniper or someone else.

You can sell them on the steam marketplace. For real monies.

I got the stumpy courier drop and the worm that turns into a butterfly courier drop. I think those are the rarest things that have ever dropped for me.

Rorschach

I dunno what that invite was for, BigAT, but I had to decline since it brought up the ready window. Trying to test if it was up?

Rorschach

Did you see my awesome play as troll warlord? For 5v4 we held our own. IO is really hard to play.

IO is super hard to play. I just caught the end where you were almost at cap level so you decided you could kill a full health guy when you had a sliver of life lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
there's an eagles vid in there!

p.s.

connected owner mode looks prettaaaaay prettaay good

I skipped ahead in that video and saw Michael Vick running onto the field pointing at a playcall wrist band that he wasnt wearing.

A small small thing, but when im not super interested in madden to begin with, it just made me close the window right away.

McNei1y

I know it's early in the Madden game but running/blocking looks somewhat effective this year. It looks like there are at least potential holes that are open for a second or two rather than collapsing or not even being there at all. I did notice that you still get stuck when running into one of your players though. I saw Morris get stuck on Royster and he couldn't go anywhere even though there was a gap to the left.

Edit: Mister McNeily might just say fuck it and move to Dublin to become the Dublin Shamrocks. I'll make sure to play in the shittiest stadium possible.

Actually, that makes me wonder. What if so many teams relocated that prior cities opened up again? I wonder if they give more city options as the season(s) progress.

BigAT

It's here!

tmnt6kq1j.gif

Top Bottom