• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Lolol. I was trying to move the boots to the one slot for hot key action. I was looking down the bottom lane at the time and didn't even notice it.

Also, first online game with Vengeful Spirit. Haters can eat a bag of dicks!

w5yzGQS.jpg

I just wanted to point out that Drow is super lulz at lower mmr's.

eznark

Banned
Yeah, he seems to be using it for both, kind of makes me wonder what the benefit of a blink dagger is? Joshua Tran? No idea who he is but this game has like 2000 viewers.

Does that mean most pros skip Dagon? Dagon is cool but it seems only useful if we are already stomping.

Somnia

I think some friends at Valve are bringing a couple of us over to check out the group stage. It'll be interesting to see what it's like. Last year they just did it at Valve offices

It looks like they are putting each one in their own small conference room from that video. Let us know what it's like if you get to go!

eznark

Banned
I almost always like when the other team picks wisp because it's such a demanding character that I know either they are fucking clueless and will totally suck or they will be awesome and it'll be fun to watch. There is like no in-between.

Buy Ghost Recon, Luke!

eznark

Banned
Fuck yeah, go watch that game. It's the first time I've every truly hated Tobi though. He butchered what should have been a fantastic match. It was still awesome, but it was almost better on mute.

Mrbob

It's weird that I'm almost watching as many matches as playing recently. I watched Trashman and Luke win a game last night. Saw some Vengeful Spirit big plays that will help me out.

I was laughing at all the trash talk going on during the game. Now I know what to expect if I ever get to a higher level on Doto. All that smack talk and then everyone says to commend after the game was over, so funny.

McNei1y

Yeah. Some dude tried calling me out early.. like 8 minutes in because I didn't use my ult (when it was on cooldown) and he started calling me names and shit. We went on to win later on in the game and I managed to do a lot of the damage the entire game (I was silencer). And at the game, he asks to commend him. It was funny. I was like "Are you crazy? You yelled at your team more than you did the opposing team."

Trasher

Ah I didn't know that. But yea, repeated stuns if you properly maneuver him? The ability to get runners and escape? lulz

You need to be really really good in order to play Io. At your tier he is the easiest/flimsiest kill in the game. And he requires an insane amount of teamwork. You pretty much follow around a Tiny or a CK and be their sidekick the whole game.

Sing is streaming! http://www.joindota.com/en/livestreams/487-qpad-singsing

Edit: lol 33-0-7 QoP with Dagon 5 and Ethereal Blade

Ferny

Some guy yesterday went crazy cause I picked Lone Druid FIRST before anyone else yet was upset because he called jungle at the start. Mind you, at no point did I say I was jungling with LD, but he went nuts and then changed his hero to bounty hunter. I was alt-tabbed the whole time LOL

Top Bottom