• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

BigAT

What's with these neat look.. I mean lame avys

Ps: double xp weekend on weapons this weekend in blops 2

Here you go Smokes. Join the party.

UWAoSlg.png

Mrbob

Elder Scrolls Online looks boring as fuck. Not sure if this is because the game looks bland or doto ruining me watching other games because doto matches are exciting. Could be a combination of both.

Hopefully SOE delivers with the EQN unveil in about an hour.

Somnia

Elder Scrolls Online looks boring as fuck. Not sure if this is because the game looks bland or doto ruining me watching other games because doto matches are exciting. Could be a combination of both.

Hopefully SOE delivers with the EQN unveil in about an hour.

I have faith in the EQN unveil... =)

Mrbob

I have faith in the EQN unveil... =)

Ok ESO stream turned off, back to watching singsing play dota while I wait for EQN reveal

I like the Elder Scrolls games, but there is a tipping point where I get bored in all of them. Mainly because the game play mechanic isn't very good.

I can't see myself investing hundreds of hours into a MMO version of the same game. Bethesda should have made ES6 first with better game play mechanics and 4 player co op. Ease people into an online world with something more fun to play.

Ferny

For all those in fantasy keeper league, draft is set for next week Sunday 11th @ 2PM EST. I made it that time so that we can get the draft in before the I3 finals start.

Ferny

Rors does his late august after the 3rd week of preseason so don't want to have our draft run too close to his draft. I can move it if need be but preseason would be one week in by the time we would draft and I've been in leagues that draft around this time and it never was a big deal. Injuries can happen in week 1 or week 17. That's how shit goes.

Ferny is the draft full?
Yeah we got a full 12 Splat. I didn't know if you were around when I had asked last night. Sorry bro.

Rorschach

Aww missed out on a keeper? Was sad when the other one died.

Can someone explain to me how to fix the glitch where you lose your hp/mp bar? Explain it as if I were eznark.

Ferny

Aww missed out on a keeper? Was sad when the other one died.

Can someone explain to me how to fix the glitch where you lose your hp/mp bar? Explain it as if I were eznark.

I believe that's a widespread issue. I've heard things like start a bot game, leave and then start another and it fixes it. Sometimes a client restart works out. Changing the window type to windowed and then back does it too. It's weird.

Mrbob

These prelims have to wait. SOE is on a war path right now. EQN is rewriting the MMO, wow. Everyone else with MMOs in development should just cancel and restart.

Trasher

It blows my mind that these guys can get 90+ cs in 15 minutes.

That's what happens when you have a solo lane against another solo lane, or a well protected safe lane. That's why it's so important for supports to actually support (pull creep camps, zone out the enemy heroes, etc).

LiveWire

Rors does his late august after the 3rd week of preseason so don't want to have our draft run too close to his draft. I can move it if need be but preseason would be one week in by the time we would draft and I've been in leagues that draft around this time and it never was a big deal. Injuries can happen in week 1 or week 17. That's how shit goes.

Injuries happen anytime that's true, but having a draft a bit later helps in selecting keepers. You need to see who is getting playing time to help make that sleeper pick. I guess as long as it's going on during week 2 of preseason that's fine--maybe that Sunday at the end of week 2?

Top Bottom