• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

can't even say GG cause i sucked so much balls. i'll play some bot matches tomorrow to get familiar with the game. honestly had no clue what i was doing and i forgot to buy any items until a quarter of the way through the game -_-

Ferny

can't even say GG cause i sucked so much balls. i'll play some bot matches tomorrow to get familiar with the game. honestly had no clue what i was doing and i forgot to buy any items until a quarter of the way through the game -_-

You were fine. For being your first actual game with humans, that wasn't too bad. CB played one game as Lich, won and then quit DOTA forever. Never forgot that.

McNei1y

Those are the types of games I'm familiar with. I guess the worst thing was that they weren't that good. At least from what I saw. I just fed them one too many times up top.

Edit: and I'm basing that completely off of the guy in the top lane.

Trasher

That makes you the worst in the history of the NBA.

.106 7 59 2011–12 Charlotte Bobcats worst season statistically

Thanks for proving my point, friend. So it was 10%! :D

However, if you won your only game, then you would in fact have a 1/1 which would mean your winning percentage would be 1.0. Maybe you're still learning about decimal placements. Good ole babby CB3.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
That makes you the worst in the history of the NBA.

Thanks for proving my point, friend. So it was 10%! :D

However, if you won your only game, then you would in fact have a 1/1 which would mean your winning percentage would be 1.0. Maybe you're still learning about decimal placements. Good ole babby CB3.

Have you never heard the term Batting .1000?

Stand down, thrasher.

Rorschach

.1000 winning percetage

Have you never heard the term Batting .1000?

Stand down, thrasher.

There is no consensus on google either way. Eat it.

9j1S8BG.gif

Today has been a great day for your boy shake!

Free steam games for everyone that knows the difference between 1.000 and .1000!

CB, see the waitress for your prize

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I have a friend that bought nintendo stock banking that the Wii U (i think he bought it before it was announced. It was just the next Nintendo console at that point) would kill.

Didnt turn out well.

BigAT

I have a friend that bought nintendo stock banking that the Wii U (i think he bought it before it was announced. It was just the next Nintendo console at that point) would kill.

Didnt turn out well.

Did the stock drop a devastating .1000%?

McNei1y

I still don't know how stock works and I took two classes on it throughout the years.

More DOTA 2 tonight? I have a good feeling about practicing with the same characters!

McNei1y

Just won with Kunkka. Getting the hang of the game. Still oblivious to every hero though. I went 3 and 0 with 12 assists! Initiators FTW!

Top Bottom