• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

McNei1y

I have no idea. I don't even know if we were going to play. I was probably going to harass everyone on Steam at once.

i went to go pre-order madden 25 on amazon with my $20 trade in credit:

Pre-order and Get the Amazon Exclusive Pittsburgh Steelers Franchise Pack
Only at Amazon, pre-order Madden NFL 25 and get the Pittsburgh Steelers Franchise Pack. Unlock Art Rooney Sr., Rod Woodson, and Franco Harris for use in Connected Franchise and Madden Ultimate Team (Art Rooney Sr. is only available for use in Connected Franchise). Access code will be emailed within two business days after your order ships. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Limited to one per customer order. Please read the PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE terms of use.

oh boy art rooney sr! god bless you amazon.com!

edit -

yoink! gamestop wins! i wonder if debartolo gives you some extra cap room

Pre-Order Now* to receive the GameStop Exclusive San Francisco 49ers Franchise Pack: Eddie DeBartolo Jr.**, Bill Walsh, and Joe Montana for use in Connected Franchise and Madden Ultimate Team!
**Eddie DeBartolo Jr. is only available for use in Connected Franchise.

Smokey

BI dragged on in spots and wasn't as good as Bioshock 1 IMO, but overall a good game. Knocked out Sleeping Dogs and BI in the same week. In time for Metro LL next week.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
BI dragged on in spots and wasn't as good as Bioshock 1 IMO, but overall a good game. Knocked out Sleeping Dogs and BI in the same week. In time for Metro LL next week.

you would have liked it better had they used lil Wayne instead of tears for fears

Smokey

Did you like farcry 3

I haven't played it yet, but planned on getting it. I was thinking more of the look/feel of the game. Seems like it could get old and I imagine it's not as open as far cry 3? Trying to get/play games after that honeymoon period where everybody thinks a game is GOTY

eznark

Banned
I like it because it's more Far Cry 3 and I loved Far Cry 3 but yeah, the wrapper gets a bit tired. Not so much that the game sucks but I wish it were just an island I could visit while playing FC3 as a sort of palette cleanser instead of a whole different game.

CB3

I haven't played it yet, but planned on getting it. I was thinking more of the look/feel of the game. Seems like it could get old and I imagine it's not as open as far cry 3? Trying to get/play games after that honeymoon period where everybody thinks a game is GOTY

Play farcry 3 first. Hell of a game.

CB3

Opiate,

Change CB3's username to CB.3.

Love,

MaddenGAF

AT! Slark lost his .1000 winning percentage in competitive play this morning! I'm so distraught.

With the CB.3 Decimal System, I'm undefeated though.

Do it Opiate!

we need to get blackace in here... he woulda has this name change done already!

Ryan.gif

Top Bottom