• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Yeah, seems like Valve didn't think out the tie breaking scenario properly.

If it is a two team tie the first tiebreaker should be head to head.

that, the whole 'best of 2', and the grand finals being a single Bo5, is embarrassing to a 2.8 million dollar international tournament

Trasher

I think he added a couple more heroes. Still no McNulty Kunkka though.

dota_hero_mini_2_by_louissry-d6f92iv.jpg

Mrbob

It's gonna be funny to see Packers fans bemoan the loss of Bulaga when the Bears crush them this upcoming season.

Edit: Lol Rodriguez. Get wrekt. I'll enjoy your appeal attempt.

BigAT

Liquid's trilane bottom was one of the worst lanes I've seen a pro team put together. I don't know what they were hoping to accomplish there, no kills, no levels for their supports and they didn't even block any of the jungle camps so iG's supports got plenty of levels.

LukeSmith

Liquid's trilane bottom was one of the worst lanes I've seen a pro team put together. I don't know what they were hoping to accomplish there, no kills, no levels for their supports and they didn't even block any of the jungle camps so iG's supports got plenty of levels.

Liquid is trash

seriously felt like some pub strats or something

Mrbob

Somnia, it's time for Mouz to make their losers bracket run to the finals. Get hyped!

My upset pick is MUFC defeating Team Liquid.

eznark

Banned
Ok nerds, help!

I have a 1 TB lacie rugged external hard drive formatted as GUID. It is recognized in my devices and hardware section on Windows, but is not showing up in Windows Explorer so I cannot copy the contents of the drive.

What can I do to fix this??

holy shit that was sick, Luke

Lifestealer infested in weaver -> baits out clock hook/cogs -> lifestealer bursts out -> weaver time lapses out of cogs -> clock get blown the fuck up lol

Top Bottom