• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

eznark

Banned
ZKcQuFS.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ramirez

I had a Boston Terrier when I was about 10, some crack heads down the street stole it, denied it, and then we found it on the railroad a week later with its throat slit.

I think my dad took it worse than me, lol.

Cool dogs, though.

Sokantish

Sorry Ram

I had a Boston Terrier when I was about 10, some crack heads down the street stole it, denied it, and then we found it on the railroad a week later with its throat slit.

I think my dad took it worse than me, lol.

Cool dogs, though.

LOL! Good story!!!!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It was pretty bad. That being said, if the bulls would stop getting techs called on them and hit their FT's, they might have still won.

I think I'm getting PS4. Coming from some1 who has never owned a playstation, always hated the controller + none of them were ever the most fun machine of their gens.

CB3

you didn't do anything about it either!

I'm on the other side of the map! You had your settlements in the middle then built in a circle for some reason. Then tried to cockblock me at the last second and didn't even get that right.

You play like phee in carcasonne!

I'm on the other side of the map! You had your settlements in the middle then built in a circle for some reason. Then tried to cockblock me at the last second and didn't even get that right.

You play like phee in carcasonne!

i was on the road to victory until i rolled that 7 early and had to get rid of a bunch of cards!

CB3

i was on the road to victory until i rolled that 7 early and had to get rid of a bunch of cards!

I enjoy how you always build around one space for some reason. You did it last time, also. Except you built around the fucking empty space.
I get the nagging feeling you aren't quite sure what you're doing.

I enjoy how you always build around one space for some reason. You did it last time, also. Except you built around the fucking empty space.
I get the nagging feeling you aren't quite sure what you're doing.

i never disputed that! i'm sorta like you with mathematics :(

Top Bottom