• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

eznark

Banned
I'm seriously considering buying back my courier. Wish I hadn't sold it. Just seemed so dumb that someone would actually pay so much for it!

McNei1y

Man this school schedule is some ass. I want to play DOTA when everyone hops on at 11+ but it's so hard because I'm already tired as shit at that time.

eznark

Banned
Now that ny family is back I'm back to my 9 pm ish dota time. I got a good three hours of EU in today while working hard so I'm in for the long haul tonight.

Feels like a Razor night.

Ferny

Q: Does this mean CS:GO is free to play now?
A: No. The Arms Deal Update is aimed at rewarding the wide spectrum of players who have already purchased CS:GO -- from players looking for new ways to express themselves in-game, to CS:GO’s competitive community getting well-deserved visibility and bigger rewards for their high level of skill.

no F2P CS:GO for you guys

Mrbob

Man this school schedule is some ass. I want to play DOTA when everyone hops on at 11+ but it's so hard because I'm already tired as shit at that time.

We need more Central/East coast Doto. Too many worst coasters, when it is 11PM for them it is 1am/2am for us.

McNei1y

We need more Central/East coast Doto. Too many worst coasters, when it is 11PM for them it is 1am/2am for us.

Yeah I want some 9pm-10pm DOTA! (Phee did ask me last night around that time but I was getting dinner around then so that's respect).

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I purposely play DOTA late on weeknights to spite the east coasters for making me wake up at 6:45 for that last Madden draft.

eznark

Banned
I purposely play DOTA late on weeknights to spite the east coasters for making me wake up at 6:45 for that last Madden draft.

All of us on the east coast appreciate that you aren't fucking up our winning percentage.

7 miles in a little over an hour after barely running for months. That's enough training for this race. Back to EU.

yeah my gaming hours are slightly changing, can't keep up with west coast too much now especially late

9-11/12 CT is probably my favorable time, sometimes can start an hour earlier

eznark

Banned
Thoughts on the demo in the other thread. Suffice to say I don't think everyone will survive the move to an option-based game.

Top Bottom