• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Alch should be channeling his stun while invis. Both stun duration and damage scale with channel time. It takes 5 seconds for his stun to reach max. No good team is going to let an alch sit there and channel for 5 seconds. Fully channeled it is an amazing stun(4 seconds)... Barely channeled its garbo

With a SB he is a really good ganker and he can initiate team fights really well. You are just roaming around and then all the sudden you have a chemical rage alch in your face while you and anyone close to you are stunned for 4 seconds.

It takes some practice to get good with it. Shit, even the pros self stun themselves quite often

LiveWire

Anyone else interested in joining up for a Payday 2 4 pack? I already have myself and another copy spoken for, need 2 more to buy in...after tax looks like it will be $25 a copy ($5 cheaper than buying it at list price of $30.)

Anyone else interested in joining up for a Payday 2 4 pack? I already have myself and another copy spoken for, need 2 more to buy in...after tax looks like it will be $25 a copy ($5 cheaper than buying it at list price of $30.)

I won't be back in to town until late sunday night... but count me in!

Ferny

I'll be driving back from Portland on Sunday so pending traffic I may or may not be late. Perhaps we can shift to a weeknight if others can't make the time?

Changing the date will be hard especially with most people working on weeknights and all. At the very least, set your rankings so you can have players you want on your team.

Edit: OH I forgot, if you have an iphone, not sure about android but im sure there too, you can just draft from the phone it self. Not you Shake cause no phone and driving, but drafting from the app is actually pretty good. It's Yahoo Fantasy Football or something.

Why the hell are you not flying?

I like road trips and wanted to make a few stops along the way. I stopped in Little Rock to hang with some military friends and stopped in STL to hang with some high school friends.

The drive up wasn't bad because i pretty much had an overnight stop after every 6 hours of driving.... drive back will be hell D:

eznark

Banned
I doubt I will make it but it's possible. Not sure what time we are leaving Milwaukee on Sunday. I'll try and adjust my draft board at the very least.

eznark

Banned
Jesus Christ these polo's run small as fuuuuuuuuuuck. Going to try and trade in the L for an XL. Probably boned since they are sold out. Pretty dope looking though.

I'm heading to Madison all day Saturday then heading home Sunday. Not really going to have time to do anything unfortunately. What are you in town for?

boooooooo!

Just visiting family and such... My mom gets all butthurt if she doesn't see my face at least once a year!

eznark

Banned
Payday 2 downloading. Sounds awesome. Hopefully it's done tonight. I'm leaving at 4 am so I might have some time to play before I take a quick siesta prior to driving north.

Where you from shake?

Payday 2 downloading. Sounds awesome. Hopefully it's done tonight. I'm leaving at 4 am so I might have some time to play before I take a quick siesta prior to driving north.

Where you from shake?

Parents live in Saukville. Not sure how familiar you are with the area (i remember you being from wauwatosa or somewhere west of milwaukee)but its just north of Mequon and right next to Port Washington

Waukesha. Very familiar with Wisconsin.

Wasn't trying to put your sconi cred on blast lol

I figured at the very least you'd know port... everyone seems to know that town!

Parents are born and raised sconi's but I only ever lived here for 2 years after highschool so I don't really know much of the state.

Mrbob

When did Payday 2 become this break out hit? Not that I'm complaining. I feel the first game was under appreciated. The first Payday never come close to the number of players online Payday 2 has. Payday 1 would spike at times around 4K to 8K concurrent with a sale, but then would drop off and it would be tough to find a game. Tons of players playing Payday 2. Been peaking around 57K concurrent per day, which is a huge jump. It's sitting in the top 3 most played games. It will drop over time but the user base is going to stabilize much higher than the first game.

Mrbob

Sony trolled MS hard. Won the gamers at E3 and will beat them to the punch and signing deals for an IPTV type service:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/16/b...m-reach-tentative-internet-tv-deal.html?_r=1&

Sony has said almost nothing about its Internet TV intentions, but the company has been interested in selling channels through its PlayStation video game console for years. The PlayStation, with tens of millions of units hooked up to television sets worldwide, gives the company a distinct advantage over other new competitors. The Sony cable channel service could also be made available in the future via smartphones, tablet computers and other devices.

Sony hopes to start selling the service in the fourth quarter of 2013 or the first quarter of 2014, according to a media company executive briefed on the plans for it.

MS should just GGWP at this point.

eznark

Banned
11-13 wins, like always. Better than last year. They haven't lost anything of note and a young squad got a year older. Probably top four SB contender.

Mrbob

Rodgers got paid. He gives zero fucks anymore. Cutler needs that Joe Flacco contract. Bears winning the Super Bowl on lock down.

Splat should not be turning his back on the MaddenGAF family for Payday 2 to play with his Ready at Dawn buddies. Steam 4 pack purchase is nearly half the price of the console versions ( $22.50 vs $39.99 ) and it is the much better version.

Top Bottom