• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Trasher

xyVacuum.gif

Also, never knew you could do this on Alch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKrEdxEH_D4

I want to attempt some more Dark Seer tonight. I really like what he can bring to a team! I'll probably be better at his ult--->vacuum

And this time I'll know to attack the tower that shoots flames first

McNei1y

fucking stamina is killing my vibe. I was all about to play a random pub match about 20 mins ago but I really wanted to lay in bed... now I lay here, aching to play some dota - yet I can't move at all. Am i really going to get 8+ hours of sleep on a fucking THURSDAY?

brentech

Which skill build are you guys doing? I'm going to go Technician.

I went for mastermind. In the first game the medic bag was always a huge need. I almost went ghost, but really wanted to be able to have that medic bag on hand. Haven't actually played yet.
I just got fucked up in my first mission. Retarded AI wouldn't even pick up a bag when I threw it at them. What the fuck?!

In Payday, I don't recall the AI every picking up bags. They're really dumb. Almost zero chance of doing anything other than lighting up a place if just playing with AI.

Setting up my new notebook. Has Windows 8 on it. Quite sad that you need a 3rd party app just to customize metro tiles. I've always liked the look of 8, but it does some weird things that add clicks for basic functionality. They could have really simplified some things.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Has anyone played Your Turn Football on android? Pastapadre seems to like it alot. (I wouldnt rule out him taking some money to say that, though!)

CB3

My router just blew up or something, guys. I guess I gotta call ATT and yell at those jerks. Fucking getting in the way of my dota

CB3

hey that's my excuse for madden. come original

If i was abandoning on purpose it would have been when Riki was raping you guys early on!

It came back on. But i gotta make sure its not gonna crap out again before i do another match.

McNei1y

If i was abandoning on purpose it would have been when Riki was raping you guys early on!

It came back on. But i gotta make sure its not gonna crap out again before i do another match.

lol just kidding. I hate router resets. I don't understand how they can randomly happen.

And you mean raping me* early on

*I went in on Riki/CM twice but Phee was standing back :(

The rest were just me getting slowed and then destroyed. Meh, good luck with your other games.

CB3

A big thing is that we cant have more than half the team using guys they dont have a ton experience with. We can get by with maybe one of those a game. But if Crow is trying to learn Alch, then Mcneily/Phee need to use a guy they are super comfortable with. Otherwise we are just gonna get shit on.

brentech

Just had a nice game with Invoker.
Game was even in kills mostly throughout until about 3/4 thru and we started dominating team fights. I think the other team's issue was they grouped up way too early on and fell behind in levels by the mid-game.
I ended at level 22, but when we were storming their T3 towers I was probably 19. 549xp/min while their team averaged around 250, with their top at 400.

They stayed as a group way too often to just split kills with us. I know at one point it was 13/13. Once we had over 20 kills they totally fell off.

CB3

You guys invited me. Don't be surprised by the results.

Its not a huge deal. What im really getting at here is that we need to figure out who we're using at what the lanes will be before hand, rather than getting to character select and everything just happening there. We had a bad lineup and bad lanes. Thats a super simple fix with some communication before hand.

Ferny

Dark Seer should always be solo. Alch needed a true support with him. We just didnt have great lanes. I'm usually the mid so I play Puck because his synergy with Tide is amazing. Setting everything up before hand would be a good idea.

McNei1y

Its not a huge deal. What im really getting at here is that we need to figure out who we're using at what the lanes will be before hand, rather than getting to character select and everything just happening there. We had a bad lineup and bad lanes. Thats a super simple fix with some communication before hand.

Dark Seer should always be solo. Alch needed a true support with him. We just didnt have great lanes. I'm usually the mid so I play Puck because his synergy with Tide is amazing. Setting everything up before hand would be a good idea.

Yeah. It's understandable. I just wanted to get some Spectre in but I played absolutely terrible last night. I probably should've just passed out when I was going to... but dammit DOTA 2 is so hard to turn down.

Edit: GTA Online looks awesome. We have to roll around in a gang.

Smokey

Yeah. It's understandable. I just wanted to get some Spectre in but I played absolutely terrible last night. I probably should've just passed out when I was going to... but dammit DOTA 2 is so hard to turn down.

Edit: GTA Online looks awesome. We have to roll around in a gang.

CoD Ghosts also has a new squad feature. We should do that too

Mrbob

Not even worth buying a new system for Call of Duty. Devs stated there is basically no difference between current gen and next gen:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=652547&highlight=

Edit: PC always next gen:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=653539

Rubin's team has already been talking about how sensational Call of Duty should look on this fall's powerful PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. Those versions are expected to look far better, graphically, than the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii U versions. Of the PC edition, he said, "They're actually using an even higher version in many cases than the next-gen consoles, from a texture standpoint."

Cancel next gen already.

Mrbob

That's what I just stated without having to say the obvious. :p

El Presador is turning on Call of Duty now. Franchise is in trouble.

You should be playing Payday 2 instead, anyway!

Top Bottom