• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Smokey

idQoqET.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
That WWE2K14 Round Table from today with Ric Flair is one of the funniest things ive seen all year. Holy shit

McNei1y

That WWE2K14 Round Table from today with Ric Flair is one of the funniest things ive seen all year. Holy shit

I started at the 38 minute mark like Sandman said to do. I just finished that and holy shit that was amazing. Ric Flair and JR are absolutely awesome. I would pay good money to hang out at a bar with a couple of those guys and just hear stories. Dbry and Ziggs were cracking up the entire time. Heyman is good people too.

We're going to have 4 up soon with the NHL thread. As I said before: MaddenGAF is best!

Speaking of which, that sir, will be coming up Tuesday when the demo strikes too

And now that I've seen the light I'll have to also name it MaddenGAF (insert something something Puck you I am doing me)

Mrbob

Payday 2 is so legit

Yup. First game in a long time too where I can play with randoms and not have to deal with a bunch of jerks.

Game is popular online but not with the CoD kiddiez which is the best thing that can happen for an online multi player game.

Smokey

Yup. First game in a long time too where I can play with randoms and not have to deal with a bunch of jerks.

Game is popular online but not with the CoD kiddiez which is the best thing that can happen for an online multi player game.

What a rebel you are with the "z" bob

Mrbob

So we need to talk about GTA Online. If we are going to Playstation Home 2.0 it wouldn't we want to do it on the console built for online? I can't believe I feel like I'm one of few getting GTA5 on 360. Or does no one care about the online aspect?

Get me into Hearthstone too, Eznark.

Smokey

So we need to talk about GTA Online. If we are going to Playstation Home 2.0 it wouldn't we want to do it on the console built for online? I can't believe I feel like I'm one of few getting GTA5 on 360. Or does no one care about the online aspect?

Get me into Hearthstone too, Eznark.

lolz

how does GTA Online have ANYTHING in common with PS Home?

Mrbob

Anyone getting The Bureau? I thought about picking it up but then I remembered I haven't finished Xcom Enemy Unkown yet. Plus 2K is keeping a tight lid on the game this close to release which is a red flag to me that it sucks.

My staycation starts tomorrow, sounds like a good time to grab my wired 360 controller, load up big picture mode on my plasma, sit on my ass and play Xcom.

The Luke has spoken

I may have to reconsider

I'm so excited for NHL. Afterall, I'm the only one who still has 13!

You sir are a good soldier! are you in on next year too

I guess I could post the thread now (it's ready) but I wanted to wait till tuesday. what say my hockey fellows?

McNei1y

I guess I could post the thread now (it's ready) but I wanted to wait till tuesday. what say my hockey fellows?

Might as well put it up now so we can see what Madden bros are gonna get it ahead of time.

And I'd play DOTA right now but I've got to run an errand real quick.

Top Bottom