• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

McNei1y

2-1!

k8eC7aV.jpg

I can't wait to play more NHL with everyone again.

I watched hockey on NBCSN for the first time today (I have that channel but I don't have fucking NBA TV and NFL Network) and it looked nothing like our games

which is why the 4 month wait seems fucking long

I was fine with losing until phee went around bragging about how your win should be credited to him for coaching you. With EZ not playing, I don't trust you guys to not jerk each other off in 3 player games.

if you consider telling me a couple rules of the game "cheating" then so be it

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm pretty sure that was me winning the game for you!

Now that you've seen the ropes you get no more assistance from me!

Seems he thinks he won he game for you. His words!

"all I did was tell him what the right thing was to do"

That's enough for me to be weary of what's going on in your AIM conversations during the game.

Seems he thinks he won he game for you. His words!

"all I did was tell him what the right thing was to do"

That's enough for me to be weary of what's going on in your AIM conversations during the game.

If you consider telling me the rules of the game cheating then so be it

Somnia

I'm spending my morning at work looking at Dotafire guides. What's happening to me?

Lol im doing the same thing. I watched the first 2 TI3 qualifier matches before work and now im just reading guides.

I didn't know I could right click the shield on Lich and it would auto cast.... N00b =/

eznark

Banned
This Theon stuff is pretty much the last straw that killed my interests in the books. Who gives a fucking shit about this storyline? And now the tv show is putting more emphasis on it than anything in the books.

Perfect.

Colasante

This Theon stuff is pretty much the last straw that killed my interests in the books. Who gives a fucking shit about this storyline? And now the tv show is putting more emphasis on it than anything in the books.

Perfect.

I enjoyed how it was done in the books, but it was a really poor decision to include it in the series like this. I don't know how they plan to keep it up in the long run.

Somnia

Lets be real, the only thing that mattered last night on Thrones was Oona Chaplins ass on display for her entire scene.

Nightz

So OS is saying that the interceptions in Madden 25 will be more like NCAA where there's no pause when it shifts the camera behind the player. Nothing like getting a pick with a clean route to the endzone but ending up running backwards and getting tackled.

BigAT

So OS is saying that the interceptions in Madden 25 will be more like NCAA where there's no pause when it shifts the camera behind the player. Nothing like getting a pick with a clean route to the endzone but ending up running backwards and getting tackled.

Why would they ever do that? It's the worst. I can't count the number of times I have either run backwards, hurdled unnecessarily or just fumbled the ball (strafe is the same button as pitch ball) because of the way it currently is in NCAA.

Trasher

Perfect.

So you did read all of the books? They hardly talk about the torturing stuff. The show is playing it up way more.

Mrbob

Perfect.

I'm going through the Wheel of Time again in audiobook form. I'm on book three The Dragon Reborn right now. I forgot how amazing the early books are in this series. Better than Game of Thrones for sure. 14 books overall, it's a show HBO could run forever. I know the cliff is coming but it isn't till about book 8 where the story starts to stagnate. Have to power through it and book 9 as I hear once book 10 starts till the end of book 14 the story advances properly and is well written.

Nightz

I was just listening to Pandora and a familiar song came out. Gaslight Anthem - 45. I couldn't figure out where I had heard this song before. NHL is the culprit. I'm so glad it wasn't that stupid bully song.
Thanks for getting it stuck in my head again, jerk! And now I will do the same for my NHL bros:

All you'll ever be is a faded memory of a bully
Make another joke while they hang another rope so lonely
Push them to the dirt till the words don't hurt can you hear me
No one's gonna cry on the very day you die you're a bully

Trasher

I'm going through the Wheel of Time again in audiobook form. I'm on book three The Dragon Reborn right now. I forgot how amazing the early books are in this series. Better than Game of Thrones for sure. 14 books overall, it's a show HBO could run forever. I know the cliff is coming but it isn't till about book 8 where the story starts to stagnate. Have to power through it and book 9 as I hear once book 10 starts till the end of book 14 the story advances properly and is well written.

Ugh. That's the next series I need to read.

Mrbob

Ugh. That's the next series I need to read.

I'm really looking to next year which is part two of book in GoT. I enjoy WoT more overall, but the last 600 pages of book 3 for Game of Thrones was the best and perhaps craziest section of a book I've read. I won't say anymore except for HBO better not screw this up.

Easily the main reason why book 4 hasn't grabbed me. Things slow down a lot after the whirlwind finish of book 3.

I've read the first 7 books of Wheel of Time before, the story and pacing are excellent. I stopped initially with book 8 because it was so damn boring. Jordan fell too in love with the world. Too much detail and not enough happening. If you can fight through the book 8 pain( and I hear some of book 9 ) everything picks up again how they were in the previous books.

McNei1y

Oh, I just assumed you were because I totally didn't buy any. I suck at getting money... even though Kunkka is hitting everything with that cleave.

Top Bottom