• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

McNei1y

I'm not great but I still need to play with some familiar teammates. I am finding a mix of people who don't communicate or berate you for doing something.

622.jpg

McNei1y

That game was a sad realization that there's so many more heroes that I need to learn, as well as class roles. Enigma was a jungler and I think I only killed a few packs in there lol. I don't think I did too bad except for that botched ultimate.

but what do I know.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Man it's been hard to follow what the fuck you guys are talking about lately

BigAT

Well you get to keep Sean Frazier eznark. Congratulations, Rutgers' incompetence strikes again.

On a side note, how did Wisconsin have an associate AD drunkenly sexually assault a student-employee at a party where the university purchased alcohol for underage students, then threaten to fire the kid if he didn't come into his hotel room, and it didn't make ESPN?

eznark

Banned
It did. There was a big thing about how out of control the UW Band is. Also, Barry Fucking Alvarez.

That's awesome on Sean Frazier. Huge news for the hockey program. Kind of feel bad since it would have been a great opportunity for him. I haven't seen anything, did he decline or did they hire someone else?

BigAT

It did. There was a big thing about how out of control the UW Band is. Also, Barry Fucking Alvarez.

That's awesome on Sean Frazier. Huge news for the hockey program. Kind of feel bad since it would have been a great opportunity for him. I haven't seen anything, did he decline or did they hire someone else?

I know local news and Deadspin apparently had it, but I don't remember hearing a single word about it on ESPN or Yahoo Sports. I had no idea about the incident until this week when I was reading about Frazier's (lack of) involvement in it.

They hired someone else, the senior associate AD of Louisville. Besides having no association or experience with the state or school, she has zero experience running basketball or football...

eznark

Banned
I know local news and Deadspin apparently had it, but I don't remember hearing a single word about it on ESPN or Yahoo Sports. I had no idea about the incident until this week when I was reading about Frazier's (lack of) involvement in it.

They hired someone else, the senior associate AD of Louisville. Besides having no association or experience with the state or school, she has zero experience running basketball or football...

I see why you're mad. Shameful, bigat

BigAT

I see why you're mad. Shameful, bigat

Hey, all of my arguments were based purely on merit. Don't project your misogyny onto me.
Her gender certainly doesn't help with my initial displeasure over the hire. Although the University of Tennessee did have to pay $150,000 to settle a lawsuit because she repeatedly discouraged one of her assistant coaches from getting pregnant when she was head volleyball coach there, so there's that.

BigAT

My new favorite trend from last night was that we would have two couriers every game but no flying courier 20 minutes in.

eznark

Banned
McNeily, were you in fact passed out during that game? Why were you wandering around the other side of the river that one time?

McNei1y

McNeily, were you in fact passed out during that game? Why were you wandering around the other side of the river that one time?

I said last night, I was going to the secret shop. It was right there and I didn't feel like walking to our side. On my way back, the computer took the worst route.

You're not allowed to use Kunkka anymore after you ABANDONED him last night. Thanks for losing us the game jerk.

I thought you were going to use him. Then that Kunkka randomed him.

McNei1y

Ohh interesting. And on that note, was it the right call to go to that shop as a radiant? I normally wouldn't have crossed the line unless we're attacking but I assumed I was going to be there for a second.

Also, I might skip tonight. I'm so tired today. I might go to bed at 9 or 10 for the first time in awhile. I'll letyall know. l Might take a nap though.

Trasher

Ohh interesting. And on that note, was it the right call to go to that shop as a radiant? I normally wouldn't have crossed the line unless we're attacking but I assumed I was going to be there for a second.

Also, I might skip tonight. I'm so tired today. I might go to bed at 9 or 10 for the first time in awhile. I'll letyall know. l Might take a nap though.

If you have proper vision and knowledge of the enemy heroes' positions on the map, then yes. Otherwise, very risky. Especially if you are playing with people who have the river warded there. Like AT said though, you can buy from the corner of the Rosh pit. He won't attack you unless you attack him either.

BigAT

It seems like the running is killing me though.

If you're talking from last night, that's Doom which is one of the strongest single target ults in the game. There's basically nothing you can do about it aside from running away and hoping you have enough health to survive the devastating DoT. There's also Bloodseeker's Rupture which does do more damage based on how far you run. You basically have to stand still and wait for it to run out or run and accept the health loss.

Top Bottom