• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

BigAT

Typically support does the warding right?

Correct.

I've played too much wow because I feel like last hitting is "stealing someones kill". I guess it's a necessity.

There are times when you want to defer creep kills to your teammate if they are a carry, but otherwise you definitely want to focus on getting last hits so you get gold from creeps. Also early on in the game, you don't want to be auto-attacking the creep wave. It causes the lane to be pushed towards the enemy's tower, where they are safer. The only time you should be attacking is to get a last hit.

Trasher

You need to work on last hitting. It seems like you mostly just auto attack, you should be waiting and focusing on getting the last hit on creeps.

This helps with some aspects of it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwodP8DIQbQ

drowning.jpg

I've played too much wow because I feel like last hitting is "stealing someones kill". I guess it's a necessity.

It's only stealing someone's kill if you aren't the carry. Carry heroes should be trying to get every last hit, and their supports should be primarily focusing on denying and attacking the enemy heroes in lane to keep them away.

eznark

Banned
So you did read all of the books? They hardly talk about the torturing stuff. The show is playing it up way more.

Lol did you think I was making it up? I actually stopped reading the latest book because of his big chapter a couple hundred pages in. It adds nothing and all I can think of is morbidly obese GRRM rubbing a hamburger on his cock as he thinks about torturing a teenager.

So OS is saying that the interceptions in Madden 25 will be more like NCAA where there's no pause when it shifts the camera behind the player. Nothing like getting a pick with a clean route to the endzone but ending up running backwards and getting tackled.

Oh so you're saying it's going to be similar to those lag problems when the game doesn't freeze... oh joy.

Why would they ever do that? It's the worst. I can't count the number of times I have either run backwards, hurdled unnecessarily or just fumbled the ball (strafe is the same button as pitch ball) because of the way it currently is in NCAA.
OS updated the post

UPDATE: Shopmaster chatted with the developers and let me know that the screen does in fact freeze, during interceptions. It may have been the build he played, sorry for any confusion.

http://www.operationsports.com/news...back-of-endzone-interceptions-are-in-updated/

Top Bottom