• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

eznark

Banned
That's why my trailer has it anyway.

Anyone dota'ing?

I'm watching all these replays but my courier isn't getting engorged.

eznark

Banned
King of excuses!!

dota+2013-05-17+23-40-38-72.bmp

Trasher

Windows updated. :(

Also, the random draft probably killed us. We didn't have a good player on a carry!

Edit: lol it's true! Cleaned up puppy dog shit. That's the story of my life now!

Trasher

How was I "bad" as Viper exactly?

Not sure how you start a game as Dark Seer going 0-5 but yeah bad as Viper.

Actually started the game 1-3 as DS. Never played that hero before.

I'm talking about how I was level 25, and you were still like 14 somehow. And I'm pretty sure you never made your ulti scepter. Fail boat!

It makes sense for dudes like eznark to still be level 14 at that time because they've never touched their heroes let alone the entire game, but you have no excuse!

Trasher

Tusk was level 18. How? How? How?

QEqWEYv.png

He was soloing the entire game as far away from anything that mattered as possible.

Yeah, and he was alive once or twice when I got a bunch of kills. Mainly what ez said though.

But yeah, Fern gully, in all seriousness: Ulti staff on Viper is super good. Usually get it after your manta. Some people will even make it first. Not that your build was bad, but the ulti cooldown difference is pretty friggin awesome. Shadowblade is also a must have on that guy since he's slow and has a difficult time getting in and out of battles.

My wife is so pissed about this Xbox twitch app. "You're...watching other people play games??"

haha... been there with my ex.

HUGE fights over this cause i wouldn't budge on the issue. Spent the entire weekend once watching SoCal regionals I think (SSF4, MvC3) ... Actually it was during the summer so it had to be Evo which explains why i had to watch it all live!

I think women just get annoyed as shit when they see us having fun and they aren't apart of it. They have to do whatever they can to ruin it - which is picking a fight 99% of the time!

Top Bottom