• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

I'm gonna be pretty busy this week but I'll definitely try next week!

I'll probably fire up a tutorial or figure this out earlier in the day so when it's prime time I don't bring us down!

No game has seen this kind of unity in our community since...HOCKEY

BigAT

I just want enough of us playing so we can do a MaddenGAF in-house game. We've got to be close at this point.

1. AT
2. Fernface
3. eznark
4. Nightz
5. Somnia
6. Thrasher
7. Luke
8. McNeily
9. Az
10. Shake?

Ferny

Luke may have re-retired over the weekend.

Bob and one more....he always played Tide. I can't remember his name right now.

Ferny

Luke is trash anyway

3052_ZEbH2T3Ls26sZmz.jpg

Ferny

Man it's so baaaaad how mindless these Kripparrian viewers are. He says a game is bad before even playing it and all you see is everyone saying the game is super bad.

BigAT

Man it's so baaaaad how mindless these Kripparrian viewers are. He says a game is bad before even playing it and all you see is everyone saying the game is super bad.

Stop watching him. Yoshichan is the true authority you should be consulting to see if a game is good or not.

McNei1y

I just bitch when people pause the game. I don't actually go ahead and unpause the thing!

I also hope one of you (Bob) post what the new Xbox details are when they come out. I'll be busy around 12pm EST.

Mrbob

I'm finishing up my work project today. More free time incoming again soon. My Tide Hunter hungers. I shall make my triumphant return to DOTA.

McNei1y

Bad news: I'm going to be gone Friday through Sunday so I will not be able to DOTA. I know I know, sorry everyone. No McNei1y Kunkka this weekend.

BigAT

Why would you waste a ban on drow? She's garbage now.

She's certainly not broken anymore, but she's still pretty good. Besides that, she's one of the most popular picks in the game, especially at the low levels were playing where people still have success with her. We're not the best at organizing ganks, so I didn't want to give them a simple hero that could potentially sit back and get huge in her lane.

She's certainly not broken anymore, but she's still pretty good. Besides that, she's one of the most popular picks in the game, especially at the low levels were playing where people still have success with her. We're not the best at organizing ganks, so I didn't want to give them a simple hero that could potentially sit back and get huge in her lane.

I guess, but I think especially in CM mode, you can counter-pick her pretty easily.

BigAT

I guess, but I think especially in CM mode, you can counter-pick her pretty easily.

Well keep in mind what I was working with. I can't counterpick as much as I'd like when three of our picks are already set in stone with Dazzle, Jakiro and Kunkka, so I had to go with a different strategy than I normally would for CM.

Top Bottom