• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

BigAT

Anyone else besides me a Public Enemy fan? Their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame over the weekend was pretty good.

Colasante

That was terrible. I wasn't given a single reason why I should buy an Xbox One at launch. And I'm not even a Sony fanboy or anything, I went into it with an entirely open mind.

+Software looked pretty slick
+Developers can leverage computing power of huge upgraded XBL server infrastructure
+Forza 5 @ launch!
+15 exclusives (8 new IP's) in first year

-Everything else

Who cares about fucking CoD? Oh wow, a prettier version of the same shit game. Can't wait!

"Xbox, show me more games"

rinse82

Nothing in that presentation enticed me.

ESPN fantasy integration? There is no espn in canada and all my fantasy leagues are on Yahoo, lol

TV guide integration? My cable box already has a guide.

FIFA UT exclusivity? Who cares.

Halo TV series? Lol.

Sony has my money unless MS can change my mind at E3.

BigAT

Am I officially old? Am I the only one that isn't really excited for next-gen stuff?

None of the TV stuff really interests me, the continued focus on Kinect is worrisome, same goes for Sony and the Move/PS4 camera stuff and when the biggest video game focus is for the new Call of Duty game you've lost me. Sony and their new Killzone isn't any better.

I don't know, I think I'm just really tired of actual video games being a secondary focus, at best, at these events.

Mrbob

Yeah, if Sony forces the camera on us too we are all doomed.

None of the non game really excited me at all. The one bright spot was Quantum Break, but that was a big teaser.

Trasher

Am I officially old? Am I the only one that isn't really excited for next-gen stuff?

None of the TV stuff really interests me, the continued focus on Kinect is worrisome, same goes for Sony and the Move/PS4 camera stuff and when the biggest video game focus is for the new Call of Duty game you've lost me. Sony and their new Killzone isn't any better.

I don't know, I think I'm just really tired of actual video games being a secondary focus, at best, at these events.

I feel the same these days. Nothing really gets me going anymore. Don't know if it's because I'm old or if it's just because games are terrible now.

#dota4ever

Top Bottom