• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Mrbob

6Xi0c69l.png

eznark

Banned
Finally watching this show. Why does Mattrick keep calling it an allinone device when so much of the functionality depends on a cable box???

BigAT

It was actually a pretty good league, aside from having to play those two. Andowsky was in my division so that sucked especially hard. But AirBrian ran it pretty well and games got played. Plus there were plenty of current Madden vets like Nightz, Daw, Pheenix and Birdman. I think it actually did much better than the PS3 league.

Manually entering stats into LeagueDaddy, those were the days!

I actually barely remember that league, the first league I can really remember is the Kelly James year where I also had Randy Moss

In fact how the fuck did FMT get the #1 pick in that draft? He was the one who took Alex English

I actually barely remember that league, the first league I can really remember is the Kelly James year where I also had Randy Moss

In fact how the fuck did FMT get the #1 pick in that draft? He was the one who took Alex English

who the fuck is alex english? JACK english will never be forgotten!

and i got the #1 pick because the real life niners had the panthers pick so we all agreed (all of us did!) to abide by any high picks that were owed that year. i wasn't the only one!

just so happened that gcq finished with the worst record in the league. and also the #1 pick was max younger (Center)!

Birdman02

I think it was Jack English, and FMT stole the pick from GCQ. Real life trade or something

DCX

DCX
who the fuck is alex english? JACK english will never be forgotten!

and i got the #1 pick because the real life niners had the panthers pick so we all agreed (all of us did!) to abide by any high picks that were owed that year. i wasn't the only one!

just so happened that gcq finished with the worst record in the league. and also the #1 pick was max younger (Center)!

Indeed he was but how did you end up with English and Younger?

DCX

Indeed he was but how did you end up with English and Younger?

DCX

i had picks #1 and #12 (believe it or not i finished 8-8 and astrolad won the NFC west! but that story is for a different day). even though i was in the lobby and had started the draft the stupid ass CPU auto drafted #1 for me (a center, max younger). then i paused it and made sure everyone knew that jack english was off limits and i would pick him @ #12, which i did.

Livewire had the Dan Marino clone, right?

Not that it mattered.

exactly, it doesn't matter. whether he has peyton manning, RG3, tyrod taylor, joe flacco, an all star EA created rookie or whoever he will always have about the same stats: far south of god awful. and of course it is the games fault!

Ramirez

The sooner you realize PS4 is the next gen 360, the happier off you will be my friend.

I'm playing tonight.

I'm getting both, I'm not a teenager who has to pick sides anymore.

Though I wish Sony would get out of the dark ages and swap the dpad/left stick.

Mrbob

I'm getting both, I'm not a teenager who has to pick sides anymore.

Though I wish Sony would get out of the dark ages and swap the dpad/left stick.

Says the guy who has basically been begging for a Xbox One league to start over the past couple days.

Dota night is cancelled, sorry bros.

Frozen Synapse night!

Don't worry, I got this. I won't plant a ward in our own base this time.

Top Bottom