• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Ramirez

Look at Soka on that MS D!

kinectimals.gif

Sokantish

It's easier for my mind to handle than DOTA. I don't know if I'd say its good but for some strange reason I play it. Must be Ashe. The map isn't as huge, the jungle isn't as confusing. There's no secret shop, and there is no denying. Oh also you can't just pick any hero you want, either you buy them with their fake money that takes a stupidly long time to build up to buy a champion or you use one of the 10 they let you use for that week.

I don't have smash bros anymore but I'm sure I could find a way to it somehow

When's the last time we all tried it? My connection now is much better. I'd wager on it not being too laggy!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I don't have smash bros anymore but I'm sure I could find a way to it somehow

When's the last time we all tried it? My connection now is much better. I'd wager on it not being too laggy!

We tried a few times, right? I don't remember how that went

eznark

Banned
i'm about halfway done with this hardwood flooring and then i can see about finding my wiiU/wii and smash bros. perhaps tonight!

I backfilled 40 tons of dirt along a little less than 2 miles of blacktop and you haven't even finished a little hardwood job?

Fucking surfer hipster racists. So lazy.

I backfilled 40 tons of dirt along a little less than 2 miles of blacktop and you haven't even finished a little hardwood job?

Fucking surfer hipster racists. So lazy.

wait, FMT tried to make it sound like HE'S the one doing it?

he paid people to do it because they would do it in 5X the speed!

eznark

Banned
seems like it'd be a huge headache considering how much teamplay is needed

Yeah it's not too terrible. I honestly never played a single game with people I knew before last week or whatever when we got those Madden games going.

Actually that's not true, I guess we played one or two games with Luke and Blue and LiveWire or something. But for the most part its been randoms. It certainly has made me a worse player though.

His combo is pretty tricky starting out too.

Epicenter -> Shift queue/cast Blink -> Shift queue/cast Burrowstrike

lol... that combo seems so obvious now but the road i took to get there was so embarrassingly bad(good thing i was playing bots). Today will be my first day practicing it... i think i need to fiddle with my hot-keys first though. I am always searching for the right key :/

edit---

lets get a 5v5 madden gaf game going tonight!

edit----

who do you play as, N1ghtz?

http://www.pastapadre.com/2013/05/25/fifa-14-pre-order-bonus-retailer-wide-involving-ultimate-team

When the first pre-order bonus emerged for current-gen versions of FIFA 14 it seemed likely to be what was offered regardless of retailer rather than tying different something different to each. That has turned out to be the case at least in the US. Various retailers including Amazon, Gamestop, Best Buy, Walmart, and EA’s own Origin all will be including 24 Ultimate Team “Gold” packs to be distributed over a 24 week period.

Why can't we have a "Have your my player not suck" bonus instead?

McNei1y

My player in FIFA is the hardest thing to improve on because it requires you to complete objectives (ie, score 3 goals from outside the box and your long shot rating goes up a few!) rather than win. I can't wait to see what we'll play like if we get some Madden bros to purchase that as well!

I'll probably get it too at some point but hockey will be the craze then I'm assuming

McNei1y

I'll probably get it too at some point but hockey will be the craze then I'm assuming

I'm going to purchase both of them at the same time. NHL will definitely be the go to game but I hope we can sneak in some FIFA club matches at some point. It's even better because of the amount of players we can have playing at once.

Top Bottom