• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Man I'm really enjoying Call of Juarez. Just an interesting, arcade style FPS. Just came out of no where.

McNei1y

what a surprise. mcneily still doesn't respond to my MLB game playing attempts! looks like livewire will be enjoying the redskins unmolested in madden 25!

Rinse and FMT (and if I play anyone else) I won't be able to play tonight either. I'm going to the Nationals/Orioles game and I don't think I'll be back until late. I should be free all day tomorrow though.

I posted this yesterday and I haven't seen anything from you! When is a good time tomorrow? Just let me know. I'll get it in.

I don't like that threat.

I posted this yesterday and I haven't seen anything from you! When is a good time tomorrow? Just let me know. I'll get it in.

i was just fucking with you i couldn't have played today anyways since there were a few people looking at the house. i've been scrambling all over the place since yesterday. the house was SUPPOSED to go on the market today (which it did) but my agent called me yesterday and said 2 people wanted to see the house right after i got off work so i had to just take my dog to the dog park for like 2 hours because the first people were late there.

then today there were 4 people who saw the house and i still had a couple small things i was working on/fixing up so i was kind of stressing out about that.

anyways, to conclude my boblog, i could play now (if you could) or tomorrow (depending on if there are going to be people coming to see the house tomorrow... which my agent doesn't tell me until the morning of). i'll let you know tomorrow if i can play and what time.

thanks bruh, you have the redskins back!

eznark

Banned
Hey dickheads, if you retired you wouldn't have to go to bed early when we are rolling. Rethink your life choices and come play more dotaaaaaaaaaaaaa

McNei1y

i was just fucking with you i couldn't have played today anyways since there were a few people looking at the house. i've been scrambling all over the place since yesterday. the house was SUPPOSED to go on the market today (which it did) but my agent called me yesterday and said 2 people wanted to see the house right after i got off work so i had to just take my dog to the dog park for like 2 hours because the first people were late there.

then today there were 4 people who saw the house and i still had a couple small things i was working on/fixing up so i was kind of stressing out about that.

anyways, to conclude my boblog, i could play now (if you could) or tomorrow (depending on if there are going to be people coming to see the house tomorrow... which my agent doesn't tell me until the morning of). i'll let you know tomorrow if i can play and what time.

thanks bruh, you have the redskins back!

Sounds hectic. All I did today was take a nap and watch the Nationals blow another game! Well, either tomorrow or Friday should work. I got to get the game in before I go away for a week.

Hey dickheads, if you retired you wouldn't have to go to bed early when we are rolling. Rethink your life choices and come play more dotaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mister McNei1y has to get some sleep eznark. Leave him be.

CB3

and that is putting it kindly :(

the lag spikes weren't TOO bad except on that sonic level. i imagine 4 players is awful though. why nintendo :(
Yeah 4 players would be questionable at best. Most of the time there was just a slight delay that can be accounted for.

BigAT

Smash Bros. is what brought me to GAF in the first place. I was trying to read about the information getting released from the Dojo site while at work and GAF was one of the few sites that had it and wasn't blocked. There was that huge megathread that had all the info and tons of discussion about the game. My GAF registration date is two days after the release of Brawl.

CB3

Smash Bros. is what brought me to GAF in the first place. I was trying to read about the information getting released from the Dojo site while at work and GAF was one of the few sites that had it and wasn't blocked. There was that huge megathread that had all the info and tons of discussion about the game. My GAF registration date is two days after the release of Brawl.

I had you on my friends list somehow in smash bros.

BigAT

I had you on my friends list somehow in smash bros.

I think I played you in some Brawl tournament that someone ran way back when. I had terrible lag pretty much every match and it really ruined it for me. If SSB had an online system as strong as say Halo's, I would still probably be playing pretty frequently.

CB3

I think I played you in some Brawl tournament that someone ran way back when. I had terrible lag pretty much every match and it really ruined it for me. If SSB had an online system as strong as say Halo's, I would still probably be playing pretty frequently.

Yeah I played in those tournaments. The lag was bad in those. When I played frenchie just now it was actually playable.

yeah i'm more than willing to try it. 2 players was definitely playable. i need to test out some alternative control methods though. the classic controller makes you use analog sticks to move your guy and its pretty bad :/

LiveWire

what a surprise. mcneily still doesn't respond to my MLB game playing attempts! looks like livewire will be enjoying the redskins unmolested in madden 25!

jack-nicholson-nodding.gif

eznark

Banned
Omni Knight can heal buildings. LOLOL

Faster captains mode picking and Dazzle and Kunkka got minor buffs! We'll dominate now!

Smokey

Man reading that thread, 'first online experience' brought back a rush of nostalgia. Delta force on a friends emachine pc (lol), dial up modem, and 32 players or whatever the count, was the most mind blowing thing at the time for me (10 yrs old) . I started on pc! Then somewhere along the line I became corrupted by consoles. I thing it was halo CE that did it

eznark

Banned
I think my first online experience was playing euchre on like pogo or something similar in the mid-90's and talking about murdering people in graphic terms so that the people I was playing against would quit and I'd get a forfeit win.

Ferny

I wonder when these will be introduced to Dota 2 seeing as I3 is around the corner. They would have to do it soon.

Bloodseeker
- Strygwyr's Thirst now gives you bonus 3/4/5/6 armor when active
- Bloodrage dispels the target before applying its buff
Rupture damage is now HP loss

My new main.

Doom Bringer
- Doom now disables Feast, Backtrack, Dispersion, Juxtapose, Bristleback and Blood Bath
- Aghanim's Scepter upgrade duration reworked

Aghanim's Doom duration doesn't count down while the target is within 550 range of Doombringer

Boss

Ferny

I think I have some Kunkka items you can have. I never really play him and when I do I believe stock Kunkka is the best Kunkka.

Somnia

No changes to the guys I rotate other than KOTL getting str decreased.

Don't know how I feel about observer ward stock change.

Top Bottom