• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

In theory i think the SK buff is going to be crazy useful. Gonna have to practice later with some bots.

I will be able to blink in with epicenter -> burrow strike stun a few people -> then use sand storm and disappear for 1.5 seconds(melee chars cant hit me either for like 3 seconds) while my team fucks the rest of them up. By then my blink should be back up and bam I'm gone... like a ghost!

I mean, you could do this before but you had to put 4 skill points into it to get the 1.5 sec invisibility. It started with .3 seconds which is useless!

I don't understand how you can be such a Sony homer. I would start feeling some shame after a while if I was that much of a stan for something.

Mrbob

I can be choosy because I already own the best gaming device.

I'll give MS one more shot at E3.

Xbone should be my perfect console. MS giving me a way to use a device around live TV.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Is there a feature on XBL that allows you to pick a friend and show games in common? I think thats on steam. Seems like something that should be there.

BigAT

Is there a feature on XBL that allows you to pick a friend and show games in common? I think thats on steam. Seems like something that should be there.
I Think there is a compare achievements feature somewhere on the Website. You can manually compare there kind of.

BigAT

FMT is going to be mad duuuuudeeeee.

Who's going to be the next member of the MaddenGAF crew to come over to the DOTA darkside?

We really need to tear Soka away from the even darker side that is League. Soka, just because Dota heroes have smaller breasts doesn't mean you can't play!

Mrbob

Fallen Enchantress Legendary Heroes is amazing. Just got done playing it for about 3 hours. Needs trading cards support, though.

Also, can't have a post without some Sony love:

The Last of Us is not just the finest game that Naughty Dog has yet crafted and an easy contender for the best game of this console generation, it may also prove to be gaming’s Citizen Kane moment – a masterpiece that will be looked back upon favourably for decades.

5/5 Stars - Unmissable

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Top Bottom