• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

McNei1y

vvCtiAN.gif

BigAT

I forget if it was Luke or Ferny's friend that described it to me as "baby's first MOBA", but that seems like an apt description.

Trasher

Why do you guys always have to rain on my parade!

She does seem like she'd be super squishy but her damage output gets kinda crazy

If she gets her space and protection early on, she becomes super deadly. But if you are on the opposite team of her and you see her get picked, you know what you must do if you want to win the game.

If she gets her space and protection early on, she becomes super deadly. But if you are on the opposite team of her and you see her get picked, you know what you must do if you want to win the game.

So if you see a drow picked then you target and harass her in the early game? Would you put your best heroes in her lane just to kill/slow her down?

Edit----

Got a headset!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
That's like a metaphor for women.

eznark

Banned
Anyone down for dota in a few minutes?

Downloading Infinite Conflict right now. Hopefully they give codes for friends soon.

McNei1y

AT stop being Snooze, Ferny and Nightz hop on to DOTA, and AZ wait after you game is done. We need you 4 to get one more so we can do a 5v5!!

Top Bottom