• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

sorry bros i am a joke at this game. i need to do some practice with bots. i practiced on easy a couple days ago and had 0 kills and my CPU mates won the game for me -_-

sorry bros i am a joke at this game. i need to do some practice with bots. i practiced on easy a couple days ago and had 0 kills and my CPU mates won the game for me -_-

I'm always playing bots brah... you can join and play with me! It deff helps you get better at the game. Especially playing hard bots cause those bastards are unforgiving as fuck

edit---

I'm down for more games if anyone else wants to

McNei1y

GG FMT. That was a good pitchers duel. That sucks about the dropped fly ball that scored the run though. That pretty much gave the game away on one of those stupid "half-in/half-out" of the circle plays.

I'm around for another game of DOTA if anyone wants to play. I'm going to continue packing for now but hit me up on steam if you're around.

GG FMT. That was a good pitchers duel. That sucks about the dropped fly ball that scored the run though. That pretty much gave the game away on one of those stupid "half-in/half-out" of the circle plays.

I'm around for another game of DOTA if anyone wants to play. I'm going to continue packing for now but hit me up on steam if you're around.

Yeah gg bruh. That dropped pop fly and then I had a mental lapse on the tag up, although panda probably would've been thrown out

McNei1y

Yeah gg bruh. That dropped pop fly and then I had a mental lapse on the tag up, although panda probably would've been thrown out

I was scared as hell on that Panda hit. Every pitch was going EXCEPT the fucking splitter. I couldn't control it on the meter and I couldn't get close to the yellow bar. It was all over the place. And then I try once more and it gets rocked lol.

Somnia

I'll be on every night to play dota =)

Though E3 week it will be tough, lots of giantbomb watching in the evening then.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rors sighting in the gaf documentary. During a evilore self jerk off section, none the less!

Rorschach

ihZ4Q0X.jpg

Next gen.

Ferny

I still think Heat win in 7 but oh my god the tears and salt that would come out of Heat Nation would be the greatest thing ever.

Rorschach

Sigh. First "accident" in my 15 years of driving. Was distracted by my passenger while backing up and messed up my front bumper by scraping up against a pole. MOTHERFUCKER! So embarrassing.

Pretty much a brand new car, too. :|

Sigh. First "accident" in my 15 years of driving. Was distracted by my passenger while backing up and messed up my front bumper by scraping up against a pole. MOTHERFUCKER! So embarrassing.

Pretty much a brand new car, too. :|

can't wait till your friend makes a bodily injury claim against your policy in the coming days

Top Bottom