• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Sigh. First "accident" in my 15 years of driving. Was distracted by my passenger while backing up and messed up my front bumper by scraping up against a pole. MOTHERFUCKER! So embarrassing.

Pretty much a brand new car, too. :|

Damn, sucks to hear, brotana

Hopefully it doesn't cost too much to get fixed

Ferny

at least they're not the Jets

ku-xlarge.gif

Rorschach

Damn, sucks to hear, brotana

Hopefully it doesn't cost too much to get fixed
Yeah, thanks. I'll have to wait to find out on Monday since everything in this stupid city closes on Sunday.

can't wait till your friend makes a bodily injury claim against your policy in the coming days
That would just what I needed on this horrible day. DAMN YOU CLOUDS PREVENTING ME FROM GOING TO THE BEACH! DAMN YOU, DODGERS! DAMN YOU, KINGS QUICK CAN'T DO IT ALONE! Damn you, pole! I never choose to park there... and the one fucking time... argh!

If you guys are willing to play DOTA with a total n00b who knows no controls I'd be willing to give it a shot later

I also have RDR redownloaded

eznark

Banned
I loved that game. But I tried to go back a few months ago and can't log in because I deleted the key generator off of my iphone. I have like millions of dollars worth of materials too.

If you guys are willing to play DOTA with a total n00b who knows no controls I'd be willing to give it a shot later

I also have RDR redownloaded

I can show you the ropes in a quick bot game. Not that I am any good but I can teach you some basics

Be warned... You'll get addicted!

Sokantish

He's wrong, you won't get addicted. I didn't. Played that trash game a few times and then moved on!

I loved that game. But I tried to go back a few months ago and can't log in because I deleted the key generator off of my iphone. I have like millions of dollars worth of materials too.

I played it back at launch but then quit after a month. I came back recently just because I wanted to see the stories for every class

I'll still give it a shot. I'm actually kind of having a hard time really playing games at the moment. I think the only thing that really sustains my interest now would be competitive league games and stuff like that, or co-op. Which I guess this is one of those!

Do any of you guys still play Injustice? I got it on the Amazon deal and its prettyyy fun. Gonna see if anyone wanted to beat me down on the Sexbox tomorrow night after 9 EST?

Top Bottom