• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Trasher

Fails of the week/worst luck ever:

adsf2dfuhn.gif

That was so crazy that it switched you to the other team!

Realtime? Nowhere near what it says. I just always leave it running in the background. Actually i have both dota and football manager running right now.

lol every time I see you on Steam it just says "Football Manager".

eznark

Banned
Realtime? Nowhere near what it says. I just always leave it running in the background. Actually i have both dota and football manager running right now.

If Steam tracked OOTP it would basically say 24 hours a day for the last ten years. Just no reason to close those games.

Mrbob

I know what episode tonight is too, so you guys who haven't read the books are in for some fun.

It ain't happening yet. At least the part you are referring too. Not till next week.

Well, I suppose it could happen tonight but it's the perfect way to end part one of season three.

It ain't happening yet. At least the part you are referring too. Not till next week.

Well, I suppose it could happen tonight but it's the perfect way to end part one of season three.

If season 1 and 2 were any indication, episode 9 is usually the climax episode with the season finale being more of a segue into the next season.

eznark

Banned
That would just what I needed on this horrible day. DAMN YOU CLOUDS PREVENTING ME FROM GOING TO THE BEACH! DAMN YOU, DODGERS! DAMN YOU, KINGS QUICK CAN'T DO IT ALONE! Damn you, pole! I never choose to park there... and the one fucking time... argh!

Quick is doing a great job single handedly winning this one for Chicago.

Rorschach

Quick is doing a great job single handedly winning this one for Chicago.

He's tired. Just bring it home, boys. Rest everyone!

This game is embarassing and I'm already getting texts from a blackhawks fan I gotta see at work tomorrow. And the Dodgers lost of course. Fuck this weekend!

eznark

Banned
It's my fault. Every team I root for this year gets knocked out.

Don't feel so bad rors. At least you got in a car accident.

Top Bottom