• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

TheCrow

Is pudge vs drow a bad match up or am I just terrible? I couldn't do anything against once him once got hook and rot since drow is so squishy.

If we get another group up I can still play.

BigAT

Is pudge vs drow a bad match up or am I just terrible? I couldn't do anything against once him once got hook and rot since drow is so squishy.

If we get another group up I can still play.

Don't get hooked.

You have a pretty nice advantage early on. You can harass him with frost arrow and force him back. You should be able to out last hit since he's melee, punish him whenever he tries to come in on the creeps. There aren't many heroes that are equipped to handle getting hooked by Pudge, you need to avoid it in the first place. Work on your positioning and try to know where he is at all times.

Mrbob

Damn..I will upload tomorrow....damn..

O3D802d.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Would I understand why that finale was so crazy if I've never seen the show or read the book?

eznark

Banned
Was Season 5 the final season? If so, that was the best last like five episodes of any show ever. I was devastated when he killed his kid.

eznark

Banned
Blew my mind. I can't even imagine how it would affect me now. I find that I can't watch anything like that anymore or I just get irrationally infuriated.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Yeah season 5 ending of The Shield is the biggest holy shhhit moment for me in TV.

Yeah, I agree, and I think it served that show's plot a little bit more than last nights episode did for GoT(comparatively speaking).

Was Season 5 the final season? If so, that was the best last like five episodes of any show ever. I was devastated when he killed his kid.

No, it was
The death of Lem, via Shane's Grenade Sandwich.

Not that you're wrong about the end of the final season. So powerful, I still can't get myself to rewatch anything from the show. It hurts too much.

eznark

Banned
Yeah, I agree, and I think it served that show's plot a little bit more than last nights episode did for GoT(comparatively speaking).

There is no plot. GRRM just writes a bunch of vignettes and every once in awhile ties them together with a paragraph or two often times seemingly by accident. He's clueless. I can't imagine how frustrating the course material must be for screen writers.

eznark

Banned
So would you guys just jump now or wait to see what Google and Apple do in the fall? I'm kind of over phones, to be honest.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So would you guys just jump now or wait to see what Google and Apple do in the fall? I'm kind of over phones, to be honest.

I feel the same. I have an older android and havent felt to strong of a need to upgrade for two reasons

1. Id lose my unllimited data plan on verizon because they are scumbags
2. There isnt a whole hell of alot these new phones can to that mine cant (that id actually care about doing). As it stands now, i basically use it for texting, google maps, and gaf. With the occasional youtube clip.

Im waiting for some actual innovation.

Mrbob

Last of Us about to get GTA4 level reviews?

@TheKevinDent: David Cage should just do PR for Naughty Dog, they do what he aspires to be, but he sells it better. The lowest score I am hearing is 93/100"

"@TheKevinDent: It is incredibly rare for me to hear reviewers gush in unison about a game, but when I do I get that giddy feeling you get as a child!"

Poor David Cage getting sniped at.

Top Bottom