• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

BigAT

Just made a custom chat channel for us in Dota, MaddenGAF. Join up, hopefully that will make it easier to organize for when we have more than 5.

Smokey

So I logged on to Halo 4 to try the new weapons update...and DEM population numbers da fuq

there's literally 8 ppl in Rumble Pit right now. Can't be right lol

Mrbob

Spybox can track how you play Fantasia and help Harmonix improve the experience.

Edit: Bruno Mars and Queen in a Fantasia game? Looool. Can't wait to see Giant Bomb try to splooge over this.

Mrbob

Sorry guys, but I'm done with Dota. It's Chaos Heroes Online for me now, their Tiny ripoff is named STONE COLD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sfY0KME54w&feature=youtu.be

tumblr_m4t23mBf4F1r1afsso1_500.gif

eznark

Banned
I figured you would wait for Tom Chicks 1/5 review first before being contrarian. Getting in early!

I haven't played the game or read the review. The entertainment that is has caused in the Last of Us review thread is awesome though.

Also, Tom Chick doesn't have a working PS3. No wonder you hate him.

BigAT

For the first time I am happy Polygon exists. Last of us thread is gold.

I don't really have the patience to read that type of stuff, even to mock it, but has anyone weighed in that this means they think Sim City is better than Last of Us?

eznark

Banned
I don't really have the patience to read that type of stuff, even to mock it, but has anyone weighed in that this means they think Sim City is better than Last of Us?

Of course! People are calling for the banning of Phil Koller, GAF's once golden child. It's amazing.

Although, he should have been banned when he gave Little Kings Story Vita a 6. I AM SO ANGRY ABOUT THAT

Nightz

So glad Last of Us is coming out next week. I haven't played anything except for Dota and Fire Emblem since the league ended.

Ferny

I'm just glad there is something that will make me turn on my PS3 on a daily basis again. Haven't touched that console in a couple months.

Mrbob

Xbone E3 2013 teaser trailer:

http://www.viddler.com/v/5dd9480?secret=25476407

Dark Soul 2 on there. Probably means next gen exclusive? Does anyone find next gen exclusives a bit weird? I'm sure Sony and MS are going to puff their chest out at E3 with games that are available next gen only on PS4 or Xbone. However, they'll also be available on PS3 and 360. To me, this screams to me publishers think next gen is going to be a slow transition as most people will still buy these games on current gen consoles.

I'm done with current gen as soon as next gen hits, but I figure I'm the exception and not the norm.

I'm just glad there is something that will make me turn on my PS3 on a daily basis again. Haven't touched that console in a couple months.

Yeah, I haven't touched either console since the Madden League ended. And even then, I only turned my xbox on for league games.

eznark

Banned
- Have you figured out how to make the kinect camera stop recording everything and sending it to the cloud while still doing all the stuff we pretended it could do at at the reveal?

- Fuck no

- Cancel the PR roundtable

Top Bottom